Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to use T1+ PVR

-. Press Record button to start recording, and it will show you a USB directory of your stick memory where a record is stored. it is USB1/2(/usb_1/2/sda/sda1), and press OK.

-. Now it will start recording by show you a record icon popping up on right top of screen.
    -. If you want to check the recording information, just press record button again, and it will show (channel name/start time/end time/record time/duration/usb device info/file name)

-. When you finish recording, just press stop button and it will store the recorded data to usb.
    -. If you want to see all the recorded list, just press PlayList button, and it will show all of screens recorded to usb memory in .ts file format.
    -. In case you want to replay, just select any of them and press ok.
    -. If you want to edit the recorded list, just use any kind of file manager you may install from other apk store.

Caution :Depending on servers, some does not allow recording.

HTML Code:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3QP_lkEj8HqUlFtZFUtclpZYm8
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 06-03-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    thank you very much sir

TV Addicted
    Anyway to set recording for a show lets say 2 hours from now or can you only record at what is playing now

Which button is playlist to see what you have recorded?

Can you please answer a question for me? I do not understand why server should care one bit if we record. We are not using more server resources to do that. I am just trying to understand why. And then, how would the server even know that I was recording? Again, I am just trying to make sense of the why of it.

WHich button is the recod button. I have inserted a 32gb drive, formatted fat32 on my pc hit the red button on remote and nothing..

Help please..

After I just did the upgrade it works. Hit the red button and usb drive comes up

Quote Originally Posted by AeonFlux View Post
    Can you please answer a question for me? I do not understand why server should care one bit if we record. We are not using more server resources to do that. I am just trying to understand why. And then, how would the server even know that I was recording? Again, I am just trying to make sense of the why of it.

From what I understand, the recording doesn't need to specifically be "enabled" on the server side - but it can be disabled entirely by changing some settings. I test servers with my 254 which usually works with recording - but not all servers.

I play around with my own stalker server and if/when I find the option(s), I'll let you know! Haven't found it yet, but I haven't been working on it much.

Several providers have said they don't offer it due to the much higher bandwidth requirement. Recording is different than cable/satellite. You also MAY require multiple connections (not positive) - if that's the case, then disabling recording is pretty simple. How much of that is true, I don't know, as its information I obtained from others.

But I am certain it can be disabled server side. If it couldn't be, recording would always work on every server.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

I have tried several times to record and it only records for 1 minute or so and stops. Any suggesting on what's wrong? Does rocket server support recording?

Quote Originally Posted by hjr007 View Post
    WHich button is the recod button. I have inserted a 32gb drive, formatted fat32 on my pc hit the red button on remote and nothing..

Help please..
    the button with red dot on it.
    above Red button on T1+ remote

I gather darkness to please me...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast