Thread: EPG Clock

Junoir Member

EPG Clock

My EPG clock on the upper right of the EPG menu says 5:00PM. However, the program I am watching shows in the EPG that it starts at 6:00PM. How do I get the EPG shift one hour so that it reflects the correct time? I have tried using different time zones but the EPG programs just stat one hour ahead of the EPG clock!Thanks in adbpcance fir any clues on fixing this.

To switch to another Timezone (that you are not actually in...), In Android settings, you have to disable automatic (or network) time adjustment and use manual time adj.
    Then change your timezone, and adjust your time back.
    Restart
    /kens

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    To switch to another Timezone (that you are not actually in...), In Android settings, you have to disable automatic (or network) time adjustment and use manual time adj.Then change your timezone, and adjust your time back. Restart/kens
    Thank you for your response. I don't know what "in android settings" means. What I do is use the Dreamlink remote and push the home button under the EPG button. It takes you to a menu of 3 icons, My Apps, Market and Settings. I select Settings then select the Date and Time Settings icon and choose a city to change my time zone to that city. This is the only way I have found to change any time setttings and as I said earlier it does change the EPG clock but the programming remains an hour ahead of the clock. So I am looking for a way to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest View Post
    Thank you for your response. I don't know what "in android settings" means. What I do is use the Dreamlink remote and push the home button under the EPG button. It takes you to a menu of 3 icons, My Apps, Market and Settings. I select Settings then select the Date and Time Settings icon and choose a city to change my time zone to that city. This is the only way I have found to change any time setttings and as I said earlier it does change the EPG clock but the programming remains an hour ahead of the clock. So I am looking for a way to fix that.
    He means go into Settings like you described but instead of selecting Date/Time, go all the way to the right and Select Android.
    Once there, scroll down to Date/Time and select that. Then do as Kens said.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    He means go into Settings like you described but instead of selecting Date/Time, go all the way to the right and Select Android.Once there, scroll down to Date/Time and select that. Then do as Kens said.
    Thank you. I finally got it. Did what you said Kens.Works great

Junoir Member
    Well what Ken said to do worked once but now it doesn't. I turn off auto time and select a time zone and then after powering down and back up the EPG clock is at 12am and the EPG never gets filled....

epg is a known issue with dol, hopefully to see a fix soon
    Lets Go !

on many boxes that happens