Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lots of vpns scams out there thats one reason they get blocked by isp.
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Lots of vpns scams out there thats one reason they get blocked by isp.
    My ISP is not blocking my VPN connection, iptv66 is. If iptv66 is blocking VPN connections because of "VPN scams", blocking connections from well-known and reputable VPN providers like IPV, Express, PIA, HMA, and BTG (etc) is like "throwing the baby out with the bath water" and leaves us careful users vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I'm not sure if its actually in place and working, but the donation checkers do have new settings for IP lock and country. It may be that the servers can't determine if your IP is valid.
    Would I be able to do a reset if my IP wasn't valid? When I am connected to the VPN I can do a reset, my Kodi Stalker and STB EMU connections validate, and the channel list downloads. I just can't view any channel streams other than the first 2 channels (21 and 77 do work). I can view streams on ALL of the channels if I disconnect from the VPN.
    I will e-mail server support and see what they can tell me about this. Thanks Dara.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by wag123 View Post
    Would I be able to do a reset if my IP wasn't valid? When I am connected to the VPN I can do a reset, my Kodi Stalker and STB EMU connections validate, and the channel list downloads. I just can't view any channel streams other than the first 2 channels (21 and 77 do work). I can view streams on ALL of the channels if I disconnect from the VPN.
    I will e-mail server support and see what they can tell me about this. Thanks Dara.
    Others have emailed them and they are going to tell you exactly what Dara posted directly from the NFPS admin.... That's the only answer your going to get. The VPN you are using is blocked if you can view all the channels without it on. Asking them security questions is only going to get you a generic response.

Junoir Member
    I hope this can be sorted out soon. I just started to look it to a VPN service a few days ago.

Who got a VPN working as of right now and wich VPN are you using?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Others have emailed them and they are going to tell you exactly what Dara posted directly from the NFPS admin.... That's the only answer your going to get. The VPN you are using is blocked if you can view all the channels without it on. Asking them security questions is only going to get you a generic response.
    You were right pod.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12