Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    All I know that after the last shut down to fix the server things here have been going down hill, before that shut down it was working like a champ.

Sounds more to me like the content being streamed may have tight security maybe? like for example netflix tighten there content.
    Lets Go !

Most premium channels are down or take much to long to upload and when you change channel it does not work after that. This is poor server maintenance and it just keeps going on and on and on. This is happening only with premium american channels. so it is not a wifi issue or internet issue. It is a server/provider issue.

What they don't realize is there's plenty of other services out there. With their lack of effort, there lie about giving us a week for inconvenience for free.
    I for one can't wait for my subscription to end in December. And I've been a loyal customer since the beginning. Not anymore I'm not going to give my loyalty to some service who isn't loyal to us

All american channels are down and have been for a week! And no response from anyone on this site or papiao.

Fire From Within

Channels are up using m3u links. Even the american ones. They may be down for individuals who may be having network issues, either because of their ISP, or routing to the server, or the VPN they might be using doesn't connect. When the servers are slammed, you might have issues with getting a clear stream... that's the nature of the game.

As a reminder, bashing the service is forbidden. We don't care what results you may have with other paid services. If you have an issue, detail your issue and what you did to try to fix it and someone might help you.

TV Addicted
    Dara,

You are mentioning channels are up using m3u links. What about the channels being used with the tvonline applications on Avov or the mag boxes using stalker. It takes forever for a channel to come in and it has only started doing this in the past week or so after the upgrade. I know of a few people with the same issues and quite frankly they are not competent enough to use m3u files.

So for the powers to be, I think it's a good idea to explain what is happening or just move on.

Fire From Within

I can't speak to the MAG boxes. To me, they are just legacy devices. My advice is to use m3u lists if Stalker isn't reliable for you, or visa versa (and sorry MAG people, you don't have that ability). That might not be a satisfactory answer, but generic statements that the service doesn't work helps no one address the issue. Competence only occurs if you try, not cry.

TV Addicted
    I have moved on to better server. Rocket up down. Down. Down down. But thx

TV Addicted
    Could all this trouble be the results of both the card and receiver ids being displayed on a channel for hours. DTV being able to shut down the boxes that were being used to stream and when new boxes being used, being able to identify. Not very good of the people in the back end allowing this to happen, and the source for problems for a very long time. Maybe then need to add boxes that have been up for months instead of ones that came on line since the information was so flagrantly displayed. If I saw it, the many others saw it and most likely DTV or even someone who told them the information from someone watching while displayed around the world.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast