Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jub4life View Post
    Lol your funny... But not too bright. Anytime you start a "statement" with "isn't" it becomes a "question" as it implies that you require reassurance ... But I'm certain you knew that too genius
    True ,but you failed to see that it was rhetorical .. (meaning its a question that is asked only for emphasis ...not to be answered .....................See you learn something everyday.................

TV Addicted
    So, what is the verdict. So many channels down for the last couple days and absolutely no update from the powers to be. Is it the end of the game for rocket or nfps? As a company that provides service to there members, cheap or not cheap, I can honestly say, they have alot to learn in the way of providing this so called service. Not amused whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by leafs99 View Post
    So, what is the verdict. So many channels down for the last couple days and absolutely no update from the powers to be. Is it the end of the game for rocket or nfps? As a company that provides service to there members, cheap or not cheap, I can honestly say, they have alot to learn in the way of providing this so called service. Not amused whatsoever.
    someone mentioned that the playlist is working fine using VLC but I haven't tested it yet.

we have been up 95%

Junoir Member
    I don't know whats going on but the other websites are saying this website is a joke and the software tech's don't know how to fix the problems they are having.
    That's what they are saying.

Because they're trying to siphon customers. It's an age old game: Plant and foster false stories and rumors. It even works in politics, as we recently witnessed.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    As ilan says and probably some of the same guys that are attacking the websites and also messing with the service, are the guys talking chit about us.
    Maybe and most likely some provider moles involved in there too.

What ever floats their goat
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    As ilan says and probably some of the same guys that are attacking the websites and also messing with the service, are the guys talking chit about us.
    Maybe and most likely some provider moles involved in there too.

What ever floats their goat
    really can't call it talking chit when what they are saying is true guys, I'm sure you and other mods are reading the posts here and there is nothing but complaints for weeks now, very hard to find posts that this service is working the way it should plus you can see for yourself when you try it so to say other services are siphoning customers with false info about this service is a little far fetched when this service doesn't work to begin with, as far as others messing with the service you would think the people running the servers would be able to stop or deter it as this is nothing new, even with iks it happens and always happening and nfps/rocket/ipyv66 should be able to counteract so that should not be reason for the service to be working so poorly for so long now, other services do not need to bash this service as nfps/rocket/iptv66 is doing it to themselves with a sub par service, the proof is right here in all the thread/posts, let's hope things get straightend out soon and get this service working like most others are, the mods here do a great job considering all the negativity so a better working service will help with that too, personally going to ride it out till expiry and keep checking to see if things get better and if they don't they don't

SAME HERE, all premium channels are down or few take a long long long time to come in.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    before this gets misunderstood even more, I am not blaming messed up channels and etc on any attacks.
    They are not related.

I was addressing the chit talk and some of its possible sources.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast