Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlysinz View Post
    Staff deleted comment...

edit...
    This site (iptvtalk.net) was built and paid for as a support site for the 3 services and only the three.
    Other services do not get the benefit of this site, weather it is actually naming the service or not. That is not why the administration pays for this site to be online.

crazed 2.0
    In all honesty I could care less about the dynamics surrounding the support provided here as it's limited and about as useful as a sixth toe. The majority of members all talk about the same thing... " the service " or lack of. I know I don't come here because I keep forgetting how to configure a box. The fact is that I only come here when there is a problem which lately has been more often then I would like however support for service related issues suck and seems to be a huge waist of time. I said previously in another thread that the people that manage the services supported here are unethical. In regards to telling people they would get an additional week on there subs then reneging on the deal I'll just say this... Stealing is stealing.... If they steal from them, why not me. To me stealing and lying go well together. I'm extremlly pissed off about how the service is running, and if you look at the rocket website it still claims to provide all these channels that we the paying subscribers know are completely false. I have a feeling that the service will soon very soon come to an end and they themselves may be aware. So the general idea is to stick it to as many subscribers as possible, make a load of cash, and vanish to the four winds like the vermin they appear to be. I've been here for about 7 months now and the only thing that was simple and worked extremely well was when paying for the service... It's been a nightmare ever since with only minuscal improvments that typically only last a few days to a week tops! Don't be upset about the service just don't give them another penny and find a more stable service. Despite what some may tell you about other services here.. Do your own research... You won't be as disappointed as many may want you to believe!

Junoir Member
    The IPTVRocket service worked well over the weekend, but starting Monday many channels are unviewable with both my Mag254 boxes.
    Did a trial of IPTVLite and the same channels work fine on the other service.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrojas View Post
    The IPTVRocket service worked well over the weekend, but starting Monday many channels are unviewable with both my Mag254 boxes.
    Did a trial of IPTVLite and the same channels work fine on the other service.
    My point exactly... I too have experienced the other side (other iptv providers) and admit I was pleased with what was offered despite not having all the same channel lineup as rocket. This service has/had potential but they definitely have no clue how customer service actually works. It's almost like they cater to only new subscribers and care less about repeat business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jub4life View Post
    In all honesty I could care less about the dynamics surrounding the support provided here as it's limited and about as useful as a sixth toe. The majority of members all talk about the same thing... " the service " or lack of. I know I don't come here because I keep forgetting how to configure a box. The fact is that I only come here when there is a problem which lately has been more often then I would like however support for service related issues suck and seems to be a huge waist of time. I said previously in another thread that the people that manage the services supported here are unethical. In regards to telling people they would get an additional week on there subs then reneging on the deal I'll just say this... Stealing is stealing.... If they steal from them, why not me. To me stealing and lying go well together. I'm extremlly pissed off about how the service is running, and if you look at the rocket website it still claims to provide all these channels that we the paying subscribers know are completely false. I have a feeling that the service will soon very soon come to an end and they themselves may be aware. So the general idea is to stick it to as many subscribers as possible, make a load of cash, and vanish to the four winds like the vermin they appear to be. I've been here for about 7 months now and the only thing that was simple and worked extremely well was when paying for the service... It's been a nightmare ever since with only minuscal improvments that typically only last a few days to a week tops! Don't be upset about the service just don't give them another penny and find a more stable service. Despite what some may tell you about other services here.. Do your own research... You won't be as disappointed as many may want you to believe!

I sympathize with your frustration about the service......Yet to invoke ethics and theft into the argument is sort of funny......The simple fact that you use IPTV and probably Kodi ....Copyright laws are broken left and right....Isn't that Unethical and outright theft..

As we all remember Mother Goose

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,
    He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;
    He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,
    And they all lived together in a little crooked house
    Last edited by floder2; 06-02-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post

I sympathize with your frustration about the service......Yet to invoke ethics and theft into the argument is sort of funny......The simple fact that you use IPTV and probably Kodi ....Copyright laws are broken left and right....Isn't that Unethical and downright theft..
    Your sympathy isn't required... I'm cooler than a fan! This isn't the only way I watch TV. On a side note to answer your rediculous question. I don't have a website like rocket that takes peoples money, but if I did claim to provide a service such as this I would make sure that the customers needs are met, or just close my doors. Kodi itself does nothing... But I'm sure your aware of that... You genius. Have you ever heard the saying " honor amongst thieves "? lmao

I never asked a question ...I made a statement ..and who uses Kodi without 3rd party addons .......no one does..................

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I never asked a question ...I made a statement ..and who uses Kodi without 3rd party addons .......no one does..................
    Lol your funny... But not too bright. Anytime you start a "statement" with "isn't" it becomes a "question" as it implies that you require reassurance ... But I'm certain you knew that too genius

Junoir Member
    Interestingly, if I receive the streams via VLC on my laptop, I dont have any many issues as with the Mag254s...

Quote Originally Posted by maxrojas View Post
    Interestingly, if I receive the streams via VLC on my laptop, I dont have any many issues as with the Mag254s...
    Fantastic! Maybe I'll switch back to the playlist option. So no freezing using VLC? Are the US channels working?

Quote Originally Posted by Jub4life View Post
    Your sympathy isn't required... I'm cooler than a fan! This isn't the only way I watch TV. On a side note to answer your rediculous question. I don't have a website like rocket that takes peoples money, but if I did claim to provide a service such as this I would make sure that the customers needs are met, or just close my doors. Kodi itself does nothing... But I'm sure your aware of that... You genius. Have you ever heard the saying " honor amongst thieves "? lmao

honor amongst thieves ?? Yes.....Most of those who live by that stupid phrase spent time in prison ..........Hope you get your service fixed......Mine has been working great for the past 5 years......Your problem is probably at your end.........Try reading some of the support threads in this forum....many good people here will be willing to take you under their wing and show you the ropes............Good Luck

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast