How to use the Timeshift Feature

Please refer below for timeshift feature

HTML Code:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1VFYABY72ETSUJfdzVYV05JUmM/view

How to use a Timeshift Feature.
    1. press a pause button on remote to start timeshift. it will pause the channel you are watching now.
    2. after some time later, press pause button again and it will play the channel again from the moment you pause.
    3. when you want to back to live stream, just press stop button on remote, and timeshift will be stop and the channel will be back to live stream.

Caution :This timeshift feature is only working at the server which supports a timeshift feature. otherwise, it will just be loading and playing back to normal.
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 05-29-2017 at 06:18 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    thanks Captain now i understand the time shift

which server support timeshift?
    thanks

Has anyone ever gotten this to work? I can get it to pause but unpausing just makes it go back 10 mins and there is no ability to fast forward.

I can pause but can't play anymore

pot?
    Did you guys read the bottom?

"Caution :This timeshift feature is only working at the server which supports a timeshift feature. otherwise, it will just be loading and playing back to normal."

yes sure
    i try to understand if the server i'm using support the timeshift or not
    anyone got the function alright? if yes in which server?

Junoir Member
    Im using Fab and they're in the process of updating every channel to catchup and timeshifting. Although when i press the pause button and play again it goes back about 10 minutes with no way to fast forward. And also the catchup seems to be about 6 hours behind on every channel but waiting for a fix for that.

NFPS does not support timeshifting (portal 5, at least). I bought a T1+ just for the timeshifting so it was a disappointing waste of money. The record feature does work but that's of little interest to me.

With only 1Gb of RAM I guess the T1+ is considered to be a "low end" box but it seems to be pretty snappy. It runs a typical video app, not a PVR so you are stuck with either a grid style guide or a random EPG list & neither can be sorted or grouped. We'd have to take the time to Favorite every channel we ever watch and figure out how to sort that list. The T1 is in the closet for now. I'll keep watching; perhaps they'll improve the software.
    Linux, Kodi 16.1/17.6