Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    The EPG is not in sync with the time zone. Also what I meant by volume controls, using volume control being connected from TV not device like mag. Also I notice that resolution looks better less pixelated

Junoir Member
    Hi did anyone notice the change in channel numbers?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Did notice channel numbers change. They higher channels especially.
    Also with the channels listed on the left side of the screen, left scroll with remote and will bring up the category listings as well.

I like the FreeTV Pro app for the T1 and m3u playlists. It is also there with the VLC in the Market.

Closest to Single EPG is with the info button when viewing the EPG
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by mag10 View Post
    Does anyone know how to use the timeshift feature? I can pause live tv with no issues, but when I unpause it goes back several minutes and wont fast forward back to where I was.

Also does anyone know how to get a single epg for a channel as per the old DOL?

It is a very good update that will only get better and better

Very impressed
    -. timeshfit : this function is only working at the server which support time shift. just press timesift button on remote(it marks "Time") when you start shifting, then press this button again when it back

-. single epg : at video mode, press ok button and it will show channel list. then press right button to show up single epg.

I gather darkness to please me...

Hi Captainkangaro
    i can't find the (it marks "Time")on the remote control

So, I saw the screen when Android updated. What did it update to? Same old version or new version?

Very nice update. Still waiting for some true PVR. I need to be able to leave the house and set it up to record my program - even if that is a manual setup specifying channel, start time and end time.

Good job so far Dreamlink. This is why I buy their products - great programming.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    -. timeshfit : this function is only working at the server which support time shift. just press timesift button on remote(it marks "Time") when you start shifting, then press this button again when it back

-. single epg : at video mode, press ok button and it will show channel list. then press right button to show up single epg.

Hi, my provider is setup for timeshifting. It just doesn't work properly on the update.

I can pause tv no problem, but it will not rewind or fast forward.

It also jumps back 10 minutes rather than the last place I was watching

TV Addicted
    I'm back to using the old dol. The paging option is a big miss for me when browsing channels. The remind option is not working and it doesn't look like you can switch groups or favs from the epg screen for some reason. And they really need an option to download all epg instead of loading it up as you scroll to other channels. I rather wait a minute for all the epg guide to get loaded up first by clicking a down button than scrolling and waiting for it to be populated. Also I kind like the old UI because it's lighter and easier to see everything. Not saying the new one is bad just wish it had a light theme option for better readability.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglo View Post
    I'm back to using the old dol. The paging option is a big miss for me when browsing channels. The remind option is not working and it doesn't look like you can switch groups or favs from the epg screen for some reason. And they really need an option to download all epg instead of loading it up as you scroll to other channels. I rather wait a minute for all the epg guide to get loaded up first by clicking a down button than scrolling and waiting for it to be populated. Also I kind like the old UI because it's lighter and easier to see everything. Not saying the new one is bad just wish it had a light theme option for better readability.
    I don't remember remind option working in the old DOL either, is it?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tkk1 View Post
    I don't remember remind option working in the old DOL either, is it?
    I just checked and I doesn't but it does work on my dreamlink T1. I just upgraded to the plus a week ago.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast