Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    I've been here since the beginning. 4 channels..... As the system was built it worked very good. Had no complaints. Sure there is problems as with everything that is "new". As the service has grown, I have seen improvement. But remember people it is work in process. First you crawl. Then you walk. Then you run. This type of service is a learning curve, Other services have the same problems too. When cable went in at the beginning, maybe it worked maybe not. It took 5 to 7 years to get somewhat dependable. These guys are working I am sure. So my advice is cut them some slack. Nobody is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to do this. They are trying to be successful. In the end they will but only after all problems with IP delivery gets worked out. Patience my friends. Good things come to those that wait. The longer the wait, the better the reward. Just a thought. Besides, I burn up more money in gas in a few weeks than a subscription for a year. So saying "Hard earned money" is being wasted is not exactly true. If you didn't spend it on TV, you would spend it on gas or beer anyway. Just my humble opinion. Now for a suggestion to out fearless leaders.... Maybe get the news channels and a handful of movie and entertainment channels stable. Like a basic cable sub. Maybe that will cut down on the complaints if people knew that certain channels are dependable. With that out of the way, then work on every other channel you offer one at a time. Again, Just a thought. No disrespect intended. Thanks for the effort! It is the only way for people on fixed income like me to have any TV!

Junoir Member
    I agree - freezing on most channels - rarely I can watch anything without some interruption.
    It has to get better or people will leave

Quote Originally Posted by asesinopr View Post
    Crazed is right. I've been testing other services and believe me, this is the best of all. And is the only one that really hear you, as much of them even don't have a forum.
    Sorry to disagree with you but there is services out there that work months at a time with little or no
    Problems, the rules prevent me from name them or discussing them. I started
    Here also before the trial and stay because of the equipment part of the forum. And I must admit
    That the trial period was a lot more stable. But that was before they added Kodi and other systems

TV Addicted
    its called bait lol

TV Addicted
    comes down to servers, until such time they invest $$$ on better servers, what you see or don't see will continue.

I wonder What percentage of complaints about the service is from people that just can't get a grasp on how to setup their equipment and then they quickly complain about the service...........?

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimc197 View Post
    Sorry to disagree with you but there is services out there that work months at a time with little or no
    Here also before the trial and stay because of the equipment part of the forum. And I must admit
    That the trial period was a lot more stable. But that was before they added Kodi and other systems
    Added Kodi? But Kodi was running before this service started. Also, one thing have nothing to do with the other. For the difference of comparison between services, there's a lot of factors to take on count like the hours used to watch tv, to the reliability of your isp now and then. And many many others. Maybe I haven't tested as many services as you but with those few ones the pros and cons always turn to be on this side positively.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimc197 View Post
    KODI has been around a lot longer then any IPTV service ...........KODI has nothing to do with this iptv service or any other iptv service .......Many just don't know how to properly use kodi for iptv

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    KODI has been around a lot longer then any IPTV service ...........KODI has nothing to do with this iptv service or any other iptv service .......Many just don't know how to properly use kodi for iptv
    I don't think you got the point of my statement, it had nothing to do with how long Kodie has been around
    If you remender when NFPS added Kodi it wasn't a month before you were able to get NFPS free on kodi
    So NFPS had to do donation numbers and other things to keep the there IPTV secure and thats when the
    Stability started to go downhill

I might add that there is still a couple of Kodi addons where you can get NFPS for free but because
    The stability is so bad they are not very popular

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast