check internet connection,and service url error

All has been working well for 7 months.
    Yesterday after powered up my t1 got message "check internet connection,and service url". I have tried hardwire, wifi, and even reset my home router.

My other subs (2) are working fine. I called the provider and he said there was a problem with the T1's. Not too sure about that. They said they did an upgrade on Saturday but it should not of effected me. But it did and affecting my 2 T1's.

Can anyone shed any light on how this can happen. I have seen where you have a sub for a month then do not resubscribe for a while then you cannot get the MAC address to sinc with the server giving the message.

I suspect that the handshake between my box and the server is screwed up

I believe !
    i think you are correct i three different donation numbers from 3 different iptv providers and not even one of them will connect i get the same message as you and its really getting sickening the dreamlink t1 did this before and the last update fixed it now its happening again so i think we need another update from the dreamlink team !!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by county View Post
    i think you are correct i three different donation numbers from 3 different iptv providers and not even one of them will connect i get the same message as you and its really getting sickening the dreamlink t1 did this before and the last update fixed it now its happening again so i think we need another update from the dreamlink team !!
    Yes this a problem with the latest update and I have already posted on multiple forums !
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000