Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The price for one IPTV donation will be $105 USD, this is for one full year of unlimited service and also includes 1 year of iks service. Only 1 MAC may be linked to a donation so in your case you would need two donations, one for box and one for your Mac...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    The price for one IPTV donation will be $105 USD, this is for one full year of unlimited service and also includes 1 year of iks service. Only 1 MAC may be linked to a donation so in your case you would need two donations, one for box and one for your Mac...
    in my example im using the stalker both versions on my pc and fire tv I regularly have to reboot my modem/router due to connection issues my question is when I do this my ip changes occasionaly not sure if my mac address does however would this affect any donation I may purchase,sorry if its a daft question but im not tech minded

no, your mac addy won't change...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

thanks for the reply,that clears up my confusion,do you know yet if the amazon fire tv will be able to use the paid server based on the free versions working on it or is that still to be worked out,just curious as I will be wanting to make a donation should it be available on the fire tv,thanks

for members using stalker client or stb emu, this remains to seen whether or not it will work when we go private. I am sure there will be an announcement...hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    for members using stalker client or stb emu, this remains to seen whether or not it will work when we go private. I am sure there will be an announcement...hope this helps
    thanks for the reply.ill look forward hopefully to the news

I really hope stb emu and stalker is supported when all is live because that would really help the client base.

it's a matter of security for the pmt gateways...it all remains to be seen...

no its matter it really ez to run many boxes on one code got to stop that but only one box at time
    Last edited by Marley; 06-19-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Elmos, I to have the Fire TV can you tell me where you found the MAC I would be using the wired connection.

thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast