Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Where do i donate? and how much is the donation. Please don't scold me for doing anything wrong.
    I would look through your previous posts to find that, You posted in this thread almost 3 months ago. Not much has changed since then and if it does it will be posted in the announcements section.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?790-Price

Now for the scolding you knew you deserved :P:: Why post in an unrelated thread and hyjack it? If you post your own thread then others can find it to get answers to the same question. When you hyjack a thread neither you, the poster, or members searching the forum later benifit.

Stop threadjacking....

Junoir Member
    where do I donate. I am new to this. Thanks you.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynGuy View Post
    where do I donate. I am new to this. Thanks you.
    free right now
    in the future:http://iptvrocket.is/
    Read here:http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...-Live-Channels
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 05-15-2015 at 07:07 AM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    If you do not have a donation when we go live, you will no longer be able to access the service..very simple to understand. The mac addy used is the one for the device giving you the service. It is not totally clear right now whether or not stalker clients or stb emu's will be able to use the service when we go live, thks..

carefully read post #6, thks..
    Make it clear! Then I'll be donating. Monetarily, you'd be cutting off a piece of the potential customer base. (Unless you're trying to sell boxes along with the services)

I'm not trying to sell anything...use the service or don't, makes no difference to me, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by necrotix76x View Post
    Make it clear! Then I'll be donating. Monetarily, you'd be cutting off a piece of the potential customer base. (Unless you're trying to sell boxes along with the services)
    The service is to be used on capable devices. If your device doesn't work when security gets added and the service goes paid you will need to get something capable. That is the facts and even though we would like everyone to be able to connect with everything it may not happen. No cutting anyone off, just a function of what needs to happen for everything being setup to work correctly.

As far as selling boxes, you buy them from someone else to use the service- not us. There are places we suggest to get boxes, but those happen to be from the makers of the boxes themselves in most cases. For instance, buy avov from avov and mag from infomir.....

Junoir Member
    So if anything that works with the service when things go private, then donate! If not, then get a box that is capable or look for alternate services. Got it!

exactly correct, we were only trying to tell you in advance, which we've done for everyone since up, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

If you decide to go , as you say, "alternative services" it'll be a shame to see you go. Keep in mind that they probably also have restrictions for devices that connect to them. For now feel free to enjoy the service for free, and get prepared for the future. What you're saving now will probably pay for a capable device designed to handle iptv

Discussion of any other service will not be permitted either.

Junoir Member
    I found the page for donations Thanks. Does 1 Rocket mean 1 Subscription for 1 device ? I am asking way too many questions, but then again.. I don't know much about this..
    Last edited by BrooklynGuy; 05-20-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast