Is it always this way?

Hello, Im checking out the service through IPTV66 but so many channels are down that I'm wondering if it's always this way, I don't know if this is a valid question or if their is something on my side that would help me, I still like the service but most of the channels I wanted are not working. Just need some honest feedback. I'll keep checking through the month.

Thanks for any help on this matter.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by altanava View Post
    Hello, Im checking out the service through IPTV66 but so many channels are down that I'm wondering if it's always this way, I don't know if this is a valid question or if their is something on my side that would help me, I still like the service but most of the channels I wanted are not working. Just need some honest feedback. I'll keep checking through the month.

Thanks for any help on this matter.
    I'm knew to iks66 myself and it seems to be the norm to have so many channels down. I only donated for a month trial which i'm thankful for. I might ckeck out another supplier to see if it is the same. As it is now its not really worth it for me.

gordo

TV Addicted
    Yes..Service has gone downhill in the last month. I still have a few months left on my current sub and will be jumping ship if it doesn't improve. I've tested other services with impressive stability.

TV Addicted
    cant rely on watching anything from day to day, so bit of a negative experience at the moment.

Better when it was in its free stage!

Quote Originally Posted by leafs99 View Post
    Yes..Service has gone downhill in the last month. I still have a few months left on my current sub and will be jumping ship if it doesn't improve. I've tested other services with impressive stability.
    Please check your inbox. Sent you pm.

TV Addicted
    Last few days the service has been doing great for me. It does have trouble whenever they do things like adding stuff. As long as they are doing things, there will be some down time. Once they get totally done then things should smooth out. JMHO..... Have a great day!

What others???

Quote Originally Posted by leafs99 View Post
    You mentioned other impressive stability ones...what other ones could work with IKS66 and the Mag 254?

Many thanks,

Satman001

Do you ever use the latinamerican channels?

Banned
    Looks like a server lacking capacity problem.
    Since they changed ports over a week ago, there is nothing but heavy freezing, especially during peak usage hours in the evening.
    Before the port change, it was working great. But now it is all screwed up.