Channel data via 3rd party app.

Not sure if this is the right forum. I run Kodi on Win 10 and use The On-Tapp EPG (a paid service) that is capable of pulling a channel list from the server and creating a guide from the pulled data. The app asks for a url and my username and password and a port if I know one. I tried this and the app failed to get the data. My question is will the server let me use this app to pull channel data? On-Tapp lets kodi users have a guide from multiple addons and more than one IPTV providers.

IPTV providers that are discussed here.........are ONLY NFPS, ROCKET and IPTV66 ......don't know if your ON-TAP EPG service is compatable

Fire From Within

The idea of On-Tapp (or any of the other related exterior EPGs like Ivue) is that they could open an app or PVR directly. As far as I know, Ivue may still work with PVR Stalker, but it doesn't work with IPTV Stalker, as that add-on is obsolete. You'll need a .ini file that links the epg add-on to the video add-on or PVR. I haven't messed with Ivue in a while since the death of IPTV Stalker, but I'll see if it still works with PVR Stalker. If it does, you just need to adapt the .ini flie to what ever the format is on On-Tapp.

You might want to find out if On-Tapp will work with xtream-codes IPTV. That question would be best asked at the home forum for On-Tapp (I believe its tvaddons.ag)

Don't expect an answer from me on this quickly... it's well below sea level on priority.
    Last edited by dara; 05-17-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Fire From Within

For the OP, you might try seeing if On-Tapp will work on an exterior m3u list which can be generated using the link from the donation checker, which then might be able to open VLC or another exterior app from Kodi to show you video.

Something else... you can favourites to link to individual channels from add-ons, for example Potato TV. It would take a while to do that as that is a manual process.