Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junoir Member
    i have a beelink stb using mag250 as stb model go to profiles and enter new portal but when i go to save (OK) it says warning wrong url then defaults to 1.priv........ tried many times no luck please help

Junoir Member
    try this . unplug mag and plug back in whilst at the same time holding the menu key on the remote control , this brings up the bios menu . make sure you are on nand , move down to def.settings , right arrow , press ok , save and exit ans it should boot to inner portal .

TV Addicted
    patch he doesn't have a Mag he is using the Emulator by what he is saying. You have to use the Pro version of the Stb Emulator in order to put the new url in as I had the same problem until using the Pro and that was mentioned somewhere on this site but not sure where the thread is.

Hi All. I must apologize for not updating my comments of May 19th, 2017.

As I was not having any luck in getting my MAG to work - I went on a weeks vacation - AND - when I got back EVERYTHING WAS WORKING! And has continued to work ever since. The Mag changed to the p5 portal during this time. I have no explanation as to why it is working - I spent many days and nights trying to get it to work.
    And today I notice that it has updated itself to the newest update - again, I did nothing. This is just to bring everything up to date. I wish to thank everyone for their help in this, particularly Crazed 2, his help was very appreciated. Now to go and watch a movie or something. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123