Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P1 and P2

Quote Originally Posted by jarodrig View Post
    Does the server # (eg, p2) have to match with the server # when you check the number assigned ?

I got this email from papiao today (below) .... I changed it on my MAG but still getting the "blocked" msg.....

Dear customer.

In order to implement a mandatory security update to your donation we had to move it to a new IPTV portal that already has the security implementation. Please update your IPTV Portal URL to:

p3.iptvprivateserver.tv

Go here https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps put your info in and it will show you what portal you should use ....it may be p3 ......if not change portal at the site until you get p3 then make sure your mag has that portal

Sorry for taking so long to reply, what I did is rebooted the box by plugin it out from the back. When my mag 254 was restarting I held down the 3 lines 3 dots button then I went into (Embedded portal), settings, system settings, servers, portals then (Portal 1 URL) it was 1.iptvprivateserver.tv. I changed it to p2.iptvprivateserver.tv, saved and exit, went back into system settings and clicked on Reboot device.

Might have to do a IPTV reset at the end.

Junoir Member
    switched to p4 , did an IPTV reset and it's working now.

I just changed to Portal 5 and my STB is blocked. When I trĂ*ed to change for other portal only change for Portal 4 and 5 and the same message. Any solution for that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by papoamy23 View Post
    I just changed to Portal 5 and my STB is blocked. When I trĂ*ed to change for other portal only change for Portal 4 and 5 and the same message. Any solution for that. Thanks.

You need to unplug your box and then do an IPTV reset

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12