Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IPTV on Win7 PC

IPTV on Win7 PC

Okay, seems we are getting close to D-day (better still, P-Day). My problem is I am not certain that I am getting maximum from my set-up. I am using Stalker PVR addon and not the Video addon with my win7 PC.

I do not want to invest in a dedicated STB right now, as I want the stb market to come in line before I invest in a box, since I may only be able to invest in 1 box and hope that it will be current for a few years, at best, before I need to upgrade.

My question is: at this point in time, what addons should I be using to get the best experience using my PC? Also, a link to the files and a step-by-step would be good at this point I think.

Also, I assume that there are quite a few other members that are in a similar position like me, so could there be a separate forum heading for PC users?

Fire From Within

Mods, please move to an appropriate forum.

if using stalker stay with it now will it work when they go private cant tell you so still take look at kodi section still me i run avov and mag

Okay, thanks mates. I am doing fine on the pc so far. Still figuring out how to optimize my set-up. I also wonder if the servers are powerful enough as they stand now.

I get almost no buffering on most channels in the early mornings. However, it gets turbulent on live tv in the late afternoons. That is when most people like to watch tv.

My speed test shows a variation of between 4-6 Mbps download and I have a 802.11n/a/b(something like that, but sure of the "n") adapter that does 56Mbps and 4 Gig RAM. I would think that is more than adequate to get 99% flawless viewing of the SD channels at least. This would encourage me to probably get a Mag254. At the moment I still see that we have a lot more to do.

Wish other PC Users would share their experiences, because although mine is good, there is still a lot more needed to be done to reach an acceptable standard. Still, it could be the set-up, and probably the PC Set-up is not being supported by the coders who I know are extremely busy with the main boxes.

Well, just tested the ivue guide install on my pc. Much easier than I had anticipated, and I now have epg for all channels on the stalker list. Only getting 36 channels on the list using my Samsung phone.

I notice that I still have the.06 stalker version on the phone.

Is there a newer version for android? Guess I need to find the android forum for this question. Anyway, anyone?

0.6 is the latest public release of pvr.stalker..

Junoir Member
    No it isn't. Download the latest beta 15.0 of Kodi, you will find the Stalker 7.1 pvr client built in. Its a little snappier too when changing from channels that didn't work, less delay.

chippa, just load total xbmc to kodi, and when you finnish go to programs and find config, this will give you everything you need and set up kodi for you all in one.there are very few tings that are not included in total xbmc for kodi.then when you finnish you can go to settings and put what you want on the front portal.hope this helps you and every one that wants EVERYTHING lol. correction: one more thing, it will set up your menu for you on then menu portal, i just meant you can change it if you want.
    Last edited by bigzboss; 06-15-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Junoir Member
    I have looked around and am unable to locate a forum to download iptvstalker. would like to re-install it on my firestick.

any info forthcoming will be greatly appreciated.

SARGE

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by SARGEQUANGTR View Post
    I have looked around and am unable to locate a forum to download iptvstalker. would like to re-install it on my firestick.

any info forthcoming will be greatly appreciated.

SARGE
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-all-platforms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast