Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Patato TV

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cronicpain View Post
    am creating a better video with the latest version of potato tv also how to setup with donation only no mac and show the VOD in the video too so they can see everything is working Great
    Thanks mate

just an FYI,

EPG service by viper8690 is temporary down ATM

Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/viper8690/epg/master/guide.xml

those whose use viper8690 service as their EPG source may choose another awesome EPG source by PACh

Junoir Member
    Hello, before I mention anything, I want to say thank you for such great add on and sharing it. Is there a way to get a complete EPG for all channels (iptv66) like intn'l channels? Thanks again

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by sebiches View Post
    Hello, before I mention anything, I want to say thank you for such great add on and sharing it. Is there a way to get a complete EPG for all channels (iptv66) like intn'l channels? Thanks again
    You are off topic. The question is best asked in the EPG subforum, but the answer is "only if someone does it".

ROAMING
    I was anticipating cronic pain setting up potato tv until I saw this superb guide by cronicpain.

Thank you very much for the easy, moron-friendly instructions….I can confirm it is working really well on Kodi 17.1 and SPMC 16.6, both
    of which I set up on my Shield TV 2017.
    something here

thank you a wonderful job well done . the video is great great . i works great on fire stick kopdi 17.3 no issue ..

only vod has no egg other channel has i used PACH

Video no longer available
    NVidia Shield running Android 5.1.1 - wired ethernet to FIOS 150/150 service - Kodi 17.4 - IPTVXtra using IPTV Simple Client

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yea, looks like Cronics video tutorial is no longer available on ytube.
    If you search on ytube for Potato TV thou, you will find a couple videos from him with a tutorial.

There is also Kens tutorial for Potato TV and can find that here in sticky threads.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ring-Method-**
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-26-2017 at 01:47 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks again.

I actually got it all configured.

The only issue is that the guide takes forever to load since there are so many VOD channels. Do you know how I can eliminate the VOD channels being loaded by the guide so that I can speed it up?
    NVidia Shield running Android 5.1.1 - wired ethernet to FIOS 150/150 service - Kodi 17.4 - IPTVXtra using IPTV Simple Client

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12