TV Addicted

I have a bad donation number

I have 310 days left on a donation, for about a week and a half now I have been getting the blocked call provider message.. I tried everything in the book even factory resetted.. Finally I switched donation numbers with another 1 that i knew was working and it worked for the box that gave me the blocked message.. I emailed papiao about the situation and they told me that they have resetted it on their end and if I need more help contact 1 of the supports sites.. I felt like I just have gotten slapped in the face. I been a customer for a while now.. my last purchase was 65 donations.. At this point , Im out of ideas because i know that it is the donations.. I even tried to generate a new donation in my account for that donation and it still didnt work.. I feel like papiao owe me a new donation..

Try the donation giving you a problem with a different device ........different Mac........

TV Addicted
    ok.. I will.. but that wouldn't benifit me because the box is 1 of my customers and all of the donations have different days left on it..
    Last edited by supaman32052; 05-02-2017 at 03:53 PM.

TV Addicted
    I tried it and it wont work on another box.. I feel like Im getting cheated at this point..it has 309 days left on it.. All of a sudden the donation just stopped working.. I just want a replacement donation and Ill be on my way..
    Last edited by supaman32052; 05-03-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I am offline all day today. I will get to messages in about 6 hours.
    I see your message supaman but I am late for work right now

will get to it asap thou
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    OK thanks.....

TV Addicted
    The same thing has happened to a few of my donations.. i am stuck with like 5 codes not working

i also have a donation that not working, tried everything possible and still not working. i know it is not my box because i have another code working on it. if you guys figure how to make those non working code work again let me know.

i was having the same problem with several donations , got the blocked call provider message and the donations had not expired tried every thing also. i finely got them going by going into my panel, clicking on the mac address for that donation then in the Edit a Route screen i right click on the mac add then cut then went down and update rout got and error message , then i closed the Edit a Route screen after the page refreshed i see the donation had no mac add ( Add MAC Address ).
    i then click on Add MAC Address and in the Edit a Route screen i right click the mac add box and hit paste then down to update rout got the update success message. then closed the Edit a Route screen after page refreshed the mac address was back on the donation . i click on the mac add did a IPTV RESET then rebooted the device no more blocked call provider message worked on all of them all the donations are working . well it worked for me hope it helps you

TV Addicted
    I email papiao and their ignoring my emails