Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    fact is that it is the service email that yous should be directing this to.

Posting about not allowed to speak of other services sounds like something from grade school.
    It is not rocket science to understand that we built this forum and is for NFPS support. How is it that we are made out to be the bad guy because we do not want other services taking advantage of free support on our dime ?!!

No one said to 'shut up' either
    Maybe not here, and not today.... Grade school!?!? Okay buddy! Im sorry that's the only info you gathered and deemed important in my post. Let's just forget about 85% of what was said as obviously you don't consider it pertinent to the thread entitled "Freezing all channels" enjoy your day/night Crazed... Keep up the good work!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have read and understood this whole thread.. and every thread on this forum.
    Do not think that I do not pay attention or do not care... cause I do

But what do yous want us to do about this?
    You want me or us to contact papiao every 6 hours and tell them that there is bad freezing or missing channels ?
    I can tell you if I did that then my other emails to them would be set to a low priority.. and I need my communication with them at high priority. Many people need that in order to get the codes they may have spent 100s or 1000s of dollars to get (yes, them orders are real) but somehow the notice was missed or not seen and needs a person like me to help and get resolved best as I can... I need high priority contact to do that with.
    So yes, I do care and yes I do pay attention.

I will say again, if yous want papiao to take notice of your distatse or frustration, then an email to them is the only way, well maybe not only way but will get the point accross better.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

and yes .. grade school.

In grade school if rules and guidelines were set, we all rebelled and scoffed at the "rule" but never really understood why the rule in the first place or cared to understand... Being adults we know why most rules are in place... and to make fun or scoff at or even post the fact that we do not allow other services talk here is grade school mentality.
    The reasons are very easy to understand. we as adults should know that without being told
    - Ren

My post refering to ISP is not bashing. It's in reference to patients. some peps think things will always pe perfect. Wrong, this to me is a continuation of several hobbies. It's actuall a release from my job. As much as some would like for this to be an answer to all, it may never be. That's why it's only a chase for me. You got to love it
    "Never keep all your eggs in one basket". There's alway something else to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    I have read and understood this whole thread.. and every thread on this forum.
    Do not think that I do not pay attention or do not care... cause I do

But what do yous want us to do about this?
    You want me or us to contact papiao every 6 hours and tell them that there is bad freezing or missing channels ?
    I can tell you if I did that then my other emails to them would be set to a low priority.. and I need my communication with them at high priority. Many people need that in order to get the codes they may have spent 100s or 1000s of dollars to get (yes, them orders are real) but somehow the notice was missed or not seen and needs a person like me to help and get resolved best as I can... I need high priority contact to do that with.
    So yes, I do care and yes I do pay attention.

I will say again, if yous want papiao to take notice of your distatse or frustration, then an email to them is the only way, well maybe not only way but will get the point accross better.
    I overstand your position 150%... I couldn't do what you do daily and keep a solid grin. I think it's unfair what the mods here are forced to do. Outside of helping people configure and setup the service... Once they are up and running is where the user will find the most frustration in using the service. That's when the mods hit them with random messages from the big boys if you guys even have anything to share. One thing is for certain... Good customers that support the service, and others on the forum will get burned out pretty quickly and move on to other things. I actually like most of the support provided here from the mods and some users, but the fact is most of the conversations here are about service related issues and problems and not just support. Sadly, I was directed here by the service for support. And obviously I know you care... No disrespect intended.

thnx Jub... understood.
    And I know I come off as a hard ass sometimes.. Last thing I want thou is to disrepect others too... is very tough sometimes
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    My post refering to ISP is not bashing. It's in reference to patients. some peps think things will always pe perfect. Wrong, this to me is a continuation of several hobbies. It's actuall a release from my job. As much as some would like for this to be an answer to all, it may never be. That's why it's only a chase for me. You got to love it
    "Never keep all your eggs in one basket". There's alway something else to play with.
    I luv this guy

Thnx gunny

But we gotta think about resellers here too. They spent 1000s and with faulty service they get the phone ringing off the wall. The reseller could just ignore them but most resellers are decent guys and will do their best to help their clients but with faulty service then that gets real tough.. we can not blame them for the frustration

thnx gunny thou, what you said was refreshing
    - Ren

Same issue here, freezing and repeating/rewinding most channels channels. This is due to poor maintenance from the server.

My donation expired a couple days ago, but I was not watching anyway due to freezing. Been waiting for some good comments before I buy new donation. I have another site for backup, but doing the same thing. It always seems that the same thing happens to all the sites at the same time. Sure miss my western channel.

Rebooting won't fix this. I am also having the same problem. This is a server maintenance issue. They need to keep up with it or problems will come up. Again this is the server poor maintenance of the service.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast