Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yes you aren't the only person with the problem. Hope they get it fixed soon. This is getting to be a everyday event.

same here all channels freezing never see it this bad before

Sounds like dealing with ISP, check you cable connection, reset modem, reset router, brush your teeth, call back in a couple days if you still have problems. If you don't have patients with this you need to give it up. I've been dealing with this since since ?early 1990's nothing is free it's always a chase. IveEnjoyed the days of h card

Well said.

By the way you guys can blame the ISP all you want but I've used three of them and had the same problem with all three

This is totally unacceptable every channel now is freezing. I've been loyal customer for 3 years and it just seems to be getting worse instead of better.
    What good is having a subscription if you can't watch anything. I have a h96 Android box and a Fire TV box Colts running an emulator and a VPN I've also change ISP three times I've changed modems twice. I'm at my Wit's End and I've had enough. The more they play with it the worse it gets.
    I'll be looking for other alternatives. I realize this is just a support site but come on guys this is ridiculous. I'm tired of chasing my tail and everyday having to do something just to whatch something on TV.
    I'm sure someone's going to come on here and say well you can always pay for cable. But cable is better than this .
    what what good is paying for a service if you can't watch anything on it .it's like having no service at all.
    When I first started using this device realized that there was going to be problems but like I said they're getting worse.NOT BETTER.. as much time as I've worked on trying to make this work they should be paying me for wasting my time.

Banned
    Lots of freezing here too.
    When I first changed portals, it seemed to run great.
    But the next day, it went bonkers with the freezing.
    Maybe they took on too many users at one time, changing the portals.

TV Addicted
    I have reset the router, and freezing seems to get worse every day, Fox News use to be the most stable channel on my box, now it is unwatchable. I checked to see if rocket had the p2 portal but it does not. They are aware of a problem with NFPS and leaving us in the dirt. I can always use the app cCloud to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    Sounds like dealing with ISP, check you cable connection, reset modem, reset router, brush your teeth, call back in a couple days if you still have problems. If you don't have patients with this you need to give it up. I've been dealing with this since since ?early 1990's nothing is free it's always a chase. IveEnjoyed the days of h card
    Patience is a vertue! Patience also suggests that relief would ultimately relieve the situation, instead after a major server update we are now told it's an issue with a 3rd party host. I find this odd due to the fact that this problem existed way before the server(s) were supposedly updated just recently. Telling someone who has subscribed to this service just to forget about it and find another solution if you can't wait for things to get better seems like a cop out to me. Let's not even talk about the hundreds of loyal customers that actually do sit patiently waiting and waiting and waiting ... For what the exact same issue with a new work around and a host of uncommfirmed tactics such as rebooting, routers, switches, modems, and brushing your teeth. I too have been doing this since the h card days... I also can promise you that thier are indeed other working solutions that people seem to be enjoying at this very moment. I've seen it with my own eyes, unfortunately we are not allowed to talk about other services but they aren't hard to find. I have 5 rocket subs I resell and have received nothing but negative feedback from. As a counter measure to the issues that constantly arise from this service I have had to order and purchase equipment from dave himself. Between 6 individuals sharing the bill it's actually quite affordable to have most premium channels on a subscription. I don't care if they fix my rocket sub at this point because it only last a short period before I'm forced to return to the forum and spend my time sorting out BS in order to satisfy my customers needs. It would be nice if this notion was mutual. At least tell new subscribers what they are getting themselves into before taking there money and then say shut up don't complain, be patient, if you don't like it then leave.... This scenario could only happen on an Internet only service such as this because honestly I wouldn't hesitate to confront the situation/individuals making such statements after I've invested in them.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    fact is that it is the service email that yous should be directing this to.

Posting about not allowed to speak of other services sounds like something from grade school.
    It is not rocket science to understand that we built this forum and is for NFPS support. How is it that we are made out to be the bad guy because we do not want other services taking advantage of free support on our dime ?!!

No one said to 'shut up' either
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-18-2017 at 11:12 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast