Thread: hello

Junoir Member

Angry hello

hello everyone I have been resigered for a wile know and I have been reading and learning how to fix many of my problem but I have come to one that have me lost I just got a android box and I have bought a nfps code for it I added the iptv stalker 10.2.4 addon but its different than before can someone tell what's the setup and what goes where please I am lost I have tried everything with these numbers

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    hello everyone I have been resigered for a wile know and I have been reading and learning how to fix many of my problem but I have come to one that have me lost I just got a android box and I have bought a nfps code for it I added the iptv stalker 10.2.4 addon but its different than before can someone tell what's the setup and what goes where please I am lost I have tried everything with these numbers
    You will help yourself more if you look in the forum under Couch Potato as this has REPLACED the IPTV Stalker addon. Don't even try to get IPTV Stalker to work as it is deprecated now. Your other options to use your code would be to use Xtreme Codes addon or pvr (Stalker or Simple Client). You also have the option of using a playlist (available at papiao) with Simple Client pvr, playlist loader, Perfect Player or VLC.

Potato TV addon will set up Simple Client pvr for you (easy to use) with epg. Just read the thread and it should answer all your questions.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...Stalker-addon)

Personally, I'm using Simple Client pvr with an edited playlist and my own epg. VOD is available with all options mentioned above.
    Last edited by expatter; 04-27-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    From the suggestions of others, and from what I've tried all you need to input on the stalker client is your MAC address and donation number for the username/password. Also, make sure you have the updated URL not sure what that actually is for you since I'm on rocket... Hope that helps

Junoir Member
    thank you very much I haven use my iptv in a long time it was just there so I tried to see if it still work but thank's again

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    welcome to iptvtalk.

Pinball Wizard
    Welcome to IPTV Talk and enjoy!!

Junoir Member
    will i got it i went back to that xstream tv and i got it to work i don't need that couch potato anymore thank's to everyone who showed me where to go to fix my problem