Lightbulb Kodi Version 17 and above PVR Stalker Client Setup Instructions

Kodi Version 17 and above PVR Stalker Client Setup Instructions

Get the most recent version of Kodi from the Playstore (Android) or
    for any Platform here -> hxxps://kodi.tv/download/

* (All I/P Addresses shown as hxxp or hxxps, replace with http or https -(No Live Links Rule))

-Install and run Kodi.

*Note:
    Kodi v17 has changed the default Skin (User Interface Theme) from Confluence to Estuary.
    (Most users prefer and are familiar with Confluence, so these instructions are based on Confluence, so I will explain how to install and run the Confluence Skin.
    (You can run any Skin you want, but I recommend Confluence for now.)

*Load Confluence Skin:
    On the Estuary Home screen, there is a Settings Icon (small gear Icon) at top left.
    Click the Icon. There will be a number of choices on the screen.
    Select Interface Settings.
    On the screen, click the line "Skin Estuary".
    On the Skin Dialog box, click "Get more...".
    Scroll down to Confluence, and select it.
    It will download and Install Confluence Skin, then the screen visualization will change and it will ask you if you want to use this Skin. Select yes.
    You are now running Kodi with the old Confluence skin.

*PVR Stalker Client Setup:
    Go to System Settings/ Addons/ My Addons/ PVR Clients/ Stalker Client.
    *Note
    The KODI Settings screen has 4 levels of access, located at the bottom left of the screen. To access all required settings, click the Tab until "Advanced" or "Expert"level is indicated.

-Select Configure
    -Set Portal 1 and Connection timeout to 60.

-Select Portal1
    -Enter your MAC#
    Format Example( 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx ) Replace the xx, with your last digits from your STB MAC# or your PC /Apple/RasPi/Fire/DL-T/etc. MAC# or make up a random number in HEX from 00 to FF (Example: 2A:B9:43)

-Leave the Time Zone as is.

-Enter your Server Address (Info located from your donation information at Papiao
    here -> hxxps://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

*Note Kodi 16 doesn't handle URL forwarding
    So you need to add "/c/index.html" at the end of the IPTV server listed for your donation in the donation checker.

**(This is the Format for NFPS. Other server addresses may differ. Check your credentials with your Provider).
    Example:
    p1.iptvprivateserver.tv must be:
    hxxp://p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

and for p2.iptvprivateserver.tv:
    hxxp://p2.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

-Enter your Login & Password
    (Login & Password both require your donation#)

-Enter a random Serial Number - should be a minimum 13 digit number (I use 6 numbers/1 Letter/ 6 numbers)

-Enter a random Device ID - Should be a minimum 12 digit number (I use numbers only)
    (Token/Device ID2/Signature should be blank (at this time they are redundant fields))

EPG info:
    -Set to Prefer XMLTV
    -Set to Remote URL:
    URL Address :
    hxxp://yahyabell.com

-Save your settings by clicking OK (Do not Enable Yet) .

* You Must now go to Papiao Site and "Associate" your MAC# you entered above, with your Donation#.

Once you have done that...
    Go to System Settings/ PVR &LiveTV - General Tab
    -There are 3 settings regarding using Channel Numbers and Groups and Sync from the Back End. Enable all 3.

Go to System Settings/ Addons/ My Addons/ PVR Clients/ Stalker Client.
    -Enable the Stalker by clicking Enable

Kodi should now attempt to connect.
    A message window in the top right corner of the screen will appear.
    It will say "Loading Channels from Clients (if successful, Kodi will Include a "TV" Icon on the Menu Bar)
    It will then Attempt to load the Guide. Let the system load everything before you attempt to watch TV.

If there is a problem, (Error Message at bottom right of Screen), Shut down and Restart KODI.
    If you still have problems, post your results.

* I recommend a 3 Button wireless mouse for an Interface, and have posted custom Mouse.xml files in the Kodi Tutorial section, along with instructions on how to use and install them.

FYI - IPTV Reset is used to clear Device ID Information stored in the server ONLY.
    You can only do this twice in a 24hr. period, so dont over use this function to try to correct a problem unrelated to your Dev ID1 Information.
    (Next time you connect, it records the Device id you have entered in your configuration settings).

Good Luck and Happy Viewing
    /kens
    Last edited by kens; 04-26-2017 at 08:31 PM.