Thread: IPTV Reset

Angry IPTV Reset

Can anyone tell me why I have to do an IPTV Reset whenever I go from using STB emu to Kodi stalker and back... on the same box, with the same MAC address, and the same route number, at the same IP address? I understand that they want to keep the service secure, but this is annoying.

Fire From Within

There are other credentials set that have to be exact to not have to do an IPTV Reset. The MAC, route and IP are just part of what is recorded at the server. Stalker clients also send a serial number, device ID, device ID2 and a Signature, as well as a Token (which has been ignored in the past).

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    There are other credentials set that have to be exact to not have to do an IPTV Reset. The MAC, route and IP are just part of what is recorded at the server. Stalker clients also send a serial number, device ID, device ID2 and a Signature, as well as a Token (which has been ignored in the past).
    Is all of this REALLY necessary on the SAME box with the same MAC address at the same IP address? Why?
    To add to the annoyance, you can only do a few IPTV Resets before you are locked out.

TV Addicted
    Token? what is this token you speak of? Ive not input a token.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by wag123 View Post
    Is all of this REALLY necessary on the SAME box with the same MAC address at the same IP address? Why?
    To add to the annoyance, you can only do a few IPTV Resets before you are locked out.
    If you just use one or the other your going to save yourself a big headache.. And yes it's necessary because people are constantly trying to hack into the servers with addons for people to watch for free... Others want to try and use 1 donation and try to use it on 2 devices at the same time..

Fire From Within

You do have the ability to create a customized credential set on the emu and PVR stalker. You'll need to experiment with the settings , but frankly getting a match is a pain in the a.

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    If you just use one or the other your going to save yourself a big headache.. And yes it's necessary because people are constantly trying to hack into the servers with addons for people to watch for free... Others want to try and use 1 donation and try to use it on 2 devices at the same time..
    So then, answer me this... 1 donation = 1 connection allowed, right? 2 (or more) separate devices = 2 (or more) simultaneous connections, but, if 1 device is already connected (registered/accepted MAC, box, and IP address) any other additional connections are going to be rejected, and/or any connections from a box/MAC/IP that is not registered/accepted will also be rejected. I don't get how this is hackable when these other measures are already in place, so, I still don't get why it is necessary to inconvenience users with these unnecessary additional measures. Also, if IKS66 allowed access to the adult channels in Kodi Stalker, I wouldn't have to use STB EMU and wouldn't be complaining about this.

Fire From Within

If Adult channels are your concern, you probably should be looking for different Kodi alternatives, to be honest. The same goes for Video on Demand. Remember, the service was initially designed for use by standalone Set Top Boxes, like the MAG, which didn't have the ability to install Kodi. Also, there are other options that use the m3u playlists that won't have the same issues that you have when using a Stalker client. You won't have to worry about MAC authentication and all that is attached to that.

Junoir Member
    I use 1 donation between my phone and a firestick with stalker client.
    1 device at a time.