Are we still doing maintenance?

Was having some terrible buffering issues last night it kept kicking me out of the channel... Now today many of the US movie channels aren't working! I just need straight answers at this point. I was hoping the 72hour maintenance would fix issues like this. I can't keep coming up with excuses to my customers. I get calls daily now!!!! I'm certainly becoming increasingly agitated as there seems to be no resolution or relief.

TV Addicted
    It's pretty simple either we can accept the fact that the system stability will be this way well into the future or we can complain about it which mainly goes to deaf ears or find another service.
    It sucks but that's just the way it is. Stop selling the service that way you can only be mad at yourself.
    Last edited by Cruiser; 04-26-2017 at 01:51 AM.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jub4life View Post
    Was having some terrible buffering issues last night it kept kicking me out of the channel... Now today many of the US movie channels aren't working! I just need straight answers at this point. I was hoping the 72hour maintenance would fix issues like this. I can't keep coming up with excuses to my customers. I get calls daily now!!!! I'm certainly becoming increasingly agitated as there seems to be no resolution or relief.
    Hi Jub I checked the other NFPS site and still no announcement stating if they are done or what is going on. Multiple people have emailed NFPS directly and they have not heard back. I guess you could also try that to see if you get a response from them?
    But at this point the only thing you can do is tell your customers the truth and we have no answers yet. Unfortunately you are going to have to deal with angry customers and honestly I would get out of this business. There are many iptv providers and I am seeing in the past month many resellers having issues and constant calls. These are totally separate iptv providers as well. This is not a business to get into if you don't want the headaches of getting mad customers calling you. If anything it should just be family and before you even get it for them tell them that iptv at these price points we pay have issues and will go up and down. Also a lot of other resellers tell people to go ahead and cancel there cable TV subscriptions which is the worst thing to do because if issues come up or there favorite channels are down for weeks at a time they will be calling the resellers constantly. I know this isn't the answer your looking for but its the hard truth with the way iptv works at these cheap price points. this is the reason I never hooked any family or friends up with this type of service. I realize a lot of resellers spend a lot of money buy credits but you never know when an iptv service will shut down permanently and you loose all the $ you invested and then you get calls saying you ripped them off because they didn't get what they paid you for.
    Seriously consider getting out of this business if that's what you want to call it and keep it for yourself only if you can deal with the ups and downs. Also keep a basic TV package no matter what is promised on any service

TV Addicted
    They did say they would be crediting accounts for a week..not sure how that affects panels but it's the game you play with any grey market product.. Best of luck to you sir

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Hi Jub I checked the other NFPS site and still no announcement stating if they are done or what is going on. Multiple people have emailed NFPS directly and they have not heard back. I guess you could also try that to see if you get a response from them?
    But at this point the only thing you can do is tell your customers the truth and we have no answers yet. Unfortunately you are going to have to deal with angry customers and honestly I would get out of this business. There are many iptv providers and I am seeing in the past month many resellers having issues and constant calls. These are totally separate iptv providers as well. This is not a business to get into if you don't want the headaches of getting mad customers calling you. If anything it should just be family and before you even get it for them tell them that iptv at these price points we pay have issues and will go up and down. Also a lot of other resellers tell people to go ahead and cancel there cable TV subscriptions which is the worst thing to do because if issues come up or there favorite channels are down for weeks at a time they will be calling the resellers constantly. I know this isn't the answer your looking for but its the hard truth with the way iptv works at these cheap price points. this is the reason I never hooked any family or friends up with this type of service. I realize a lot of resellers spend a lot of money buy credits but you never know when an iptv service will shut down permanently and you loose all the $ you invested and then you get calls saying you ripped them off because they didn't get what they paid you for.
    Seriously consider getting out of this business if that's what you want to call it and keep it for yourself only if you can deal with the ups and downs. Also keep a basic TV package no matter what is promised on any service

Great advice Pod! I just wish that tid bit of information you shared would have been on the IptvRocket site when I payed... At 1st glance looking at what was offered I said this is to good to be true.... And perhaps it still is. Oddly enough they raised the price for subs here... I'm completely baffled by this as I would think they would direct all there focus on making things work better on the servers. I also feel a little sorry for the mods here because people just like me will likely subscribe to the service in the same manner I did without any idea of what they are actually getting. The mods are then forced to quite angry customers so the service can continue to gain more members. Apparently ignorance is bliss.... And extremely profitable, unfortunately I don't have a team of mods that deflect upset customers away from me as they do.. Yeah I agree... There isn't a future in trying to make a profit from subs here and I won't take people's money withou telling them 1st explicitly that there are negatives to using this type of service. It's nice to know that I'm not alone when it comes to being ethical in the way I treat other individuals.... I can't just take there money man!

pot?
    Great advice Pod! I just wish that tid bit of information you shared would have been on the IptvRocket site when I payed... At 1st glance looking at what was offered I said this is to good to be true.... And perhaps it still is. Oddly enough they raised the price for subs here... I'm completely baffled by this as I would think they would direct all there focus on making things work better on the servers. I also feel a little sorry for the mods here because people just like me will likely subscribe to the service in the same manner I did without any idea of what they are actually getting. The mods are then forced to quite angry customers so the service can continue to gain more members. Apparently ignorance is bliss.... And extremely profitable, unfortunately I don't have a team of mods that deflect upset customers away from me as they do.. Yeah I agree... There isn't a future in trying to make a profit from subs here and I won't take people's money withou telling them 1st explicitly that there are negatives to using this type of service. It's nice to know that I'm not alone when it comes to being ethical in the way I treat other individuals.... I can't just take there money man!
    That's nice of you a lot of crappy resellers take the money and run! That is one of the reasons so many people say stay away from resellers as they just sell them the product and give them zero support. Also one other trick they do is just send them here and tell them that they can't help them or can't help them. They then get dumped on here and the mods and members try to help them get setup or explain how things really work. You will see 1000's of resellers selling iptv at a huge profit without really telling people how this all works. Also many resellers get busted and then turn there customer list over and the customers end up getting letters from providers.. Some of the ads I read online are just plain greedy or plain stupid. I was just reading about a reseller advertising it in a place that was just plain stupid and guess what happened.... He was busted and who knows what the outcome will be for his clients. Can't remember if it was an ad on TV or a kiosk in a mall!

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    That's nice of you a lot of crappy resellers take the money and run! That is one of the reasons so many people say stay away from resellers as they just sell them the product and give them zero support. Also one other trick they do is just send them here and tell them that they can't help them or can't help them. They then get dumped on here and the mods and members try to help them get setup or explain how things really work. You will see 1000's of resellers selling iptv at a huge profit without really telling people how this all works. Also many resellers get busted and then turn there customer list over and the customers end up getting letters from providers.. Some of the ads I read online are just plain greedy or plain stupid. I was just reading about a reseller advertising it in a place that was just plain stupid and guess what happened.... He was busted and who knows what the outcome will be for his clients. Can't remember if it was an ad on TV or a kiosk in a mall!
    TV ad...? Kiosk @ the mall!?! What a complete idiot!!! Some people need to be behind bars, or at least a good mental hospital. I wonder was this fool located in the US, if he was ... = idiot to the 10th power!!!