Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have had no problems talking with them and giving feedback. I suggested they add an option to click numbers in the epg to get to a channel in the epg as it was lacking so you would have to page up or down all the time. was told they would put it on the todo list. there was an update today and that was added also fixed a few bugs with the update.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by billyhoss View Post
    I have had no problems talking with them and giving feedback. I suggested they add an option to click numbers in the epg to get to a channel in the epg as it was lacking so you would have to page up or down all the time. was told they would put it on the todo list. there was an update today and that was added also fixed a few bugs with the update.
    This is good to hear I'm starting to hear more positive posting about feedback I have also spoken to a few mygiga resellers and they to have had no issues with feedback

Yes their support has been pretty damn good. I have been in contact with them regarding multiple issues and most have been fixed within 2-4 weeks

Buzztv told me that the recording ability will come later with an update.....Timeshift will only work if the Service your using allows it........just like any box

I bought one just to give a try. Still setting it up. Is there a button that takes you from live stalker to Kodi and back? If so, which button does it? Also can someone run down what each colored button does? There doesn't seem to be an owners maaual that I've seen.

I'm having a sound sync issue. Kodi is OK but through IPTV66 Stalker I'm out of sync by about 15 seconds. I've rebooted, updated, and no luck. Anyone had this problem and fixed it? I read somewhere about adding a media player and messing with the settings but not sure how to that. Anyone?

Returned

After multiple factory resets and 3 different private servers I had to send it back to the company. I could not get the sound to sync up. They are sending me a replacement so I'm gonna try again. I really liked the features of the box. It's faster than Dreamlink and you can go from Kodi to Live TV much easier than constantly hitting exit on DL T1 to go from place to place. The remote is easier to use too. Fingers crossed on the replacement.

I own 2 of these BuzzTv boxes. Both of mine work excellent. Number 1 box in my household.
    I love the availability to load what I want on a box. Unlike the Dreamlinks or Avov boxes.

As far as a provider for iptv myself I use a different one for now while the servers here get fixed. I experience no lag on my BuzzTv boxes unless the provider is having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry The Barber View Post
    I own 2 of these BuzzTv boxes. Both of mine work excellent. Number 1 box in my household.
    I love the availability to load what I want on a box. Unlike the Dreamlinks or Avov boxes.

As far as a provider for iptv myself I use a different one for now while the servers here get fixed. I experience no lag on my BuzzTv boxes unless the provider is having issues.
    yes the buzz is great but just so we don't mislead anybody, the dreamlink t1 plus also has the ability to load any apk you want as well.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

There was another post with sound sync problems. I cut and pasted it below. It might fix some sync issues.

BuzzTV xpl2000 Sound issue

Just got a BuzzTv xpl2000 and all is good except one thing. Running Live TV and 66 I have sound out of sync with the picture.

Problem solved. The company did it by using a remote support. It turns out the issue was that I had the setting in display at 4k and it needed to be at 1080 even though my TV is a 4K TV. If you get one of these, and it's far better than anything I've tested so far, keep that in mind. If the sound is out of sync check your display settings and set them at 1080 regardless of TV

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast