Thread: Fox News

Fox News

What is with Fox, other news are working?

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasoned View Post
    Most likely it's the feed that they are getting it from that keeps going up and down.. Until they have a better source the channel will continue to go up and down. A lot of the channels that have either a continuous buffering or are up and down all the time are most likely the feed from where the server guys are getting it from. I have another service with a similar issue on a few channels.
    Unfortunately not much can be done until that is corrected if that is indeed the issue.

TV Addicted
    In this day of uncertain events, This particular channel is almost a must have to be informed. If the other so called News channels, (And I have watched all of them,) would get off the constant bashing of the President and stay focused on all that is taking place in this mixed up world it wouldn't be such an issue. We could be at war with NK at the moment and nobody would know it without FNC. I really hope they get it together. I'm not one to complain as everyone here should know. However this is starting to get old. JMHO... Have a great day!
    Last edited by Digitaldan; 04-25-2017 at 01:08 AM. Reason: spelling, grammar

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    In this day of uncertain events, This particular channel is almost a must have to be informed. If the other so called News channels, (And I have watched all of them,) would get off the constant bashing of the President and stay focused on all that is taking place in this mixed up world it wouldn't be such an issue. We could be at war with NK at the moment and nobody would know it without FNC. I really hope they get it together. I'm not one to complain as everyone here should know. However this is starting to get old. JMHO... Have a great day!
    Maybe if you all email Papio directly and tell them that you want less downtime on this channel if enough of you email them they will listen?? Instead of one mod sending an email maybe multiple from different members will help? Maybe they can find a feed that doesn't have the issues this one does 😉
    It doesn't hurt to try that's for sure!!

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasoned View Post
    To answer your question CNN is working

TV Addicted
    They all were today. now out. They must still be working on things. Good things do come to those that wait. Have a great day!

When Fox News goes down, or goes flakey, you can usually go to
    "You Tube" and search for "Fox News Live", and watch it there.
    But not Fox Business

Thanks pelermon. I have a web based solution, but it is nice to have another tool in the shed. It's been working perfectly for about 30 min.

TV Addicted
    When it does go out, I just set my clock. If I'm watching it and it goes out... Must be 4:00 P.M. eastern..... LOL! Just had to say it :P