Extended service

What happened to our extra week of service we were promised after the maintenance work was done I tried to contact iks66 with no luck

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebest77 View Post
    What happened to our extra week of service we were promised after the maintenance work was done I tried to contact iks66 with no luck
    We had a thread going yesterday and as of right now nobody has been added to so we are all still waiting on when time will be added. Hopefully we will know soon what's going on and when it will be added. I have been watching the other NFPS site and no announcement has been made yet unfortunately. As soon as I see something I will post it.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...412&highlight=

Hopefully they will post it or let the mods know when they will be extending it!
    Last edited by pod77; 04-25-2017 at 12:36 AM.

TV Addicted
    I think that in the message that they announced the extension April 28. That is to say any one whose sub does not expire before April 28. So I would say that they will wait to do this on April 29 or 28. The addition would take less work on their part to update their database.

I just went back to the announcement and it said 17th. My mistake, but hay the 28th sounds good to me, maybe that is why I had it on the brain. Ha! Ha!
    Last edited by Lowteck; 04-25-2017 at 03:00 PM.

TV Addicted
    I'm sure they will do what they said. Been here from the start and have yet to see them not keep their word. I'm sure their doing the best they can. I'm not even going to check till I need to renew.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    I'm sure they will do what they said. Been here from the start and have yet to see them not keep their word..
    Neither me nor a whole boatload of people ever got the extension the first time it was promised..I even emailed and asked about it but never got a response..and I have been here since the beginning as well (iptv part) so I'm not holding my breath waiting for it
    don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by spdklls99 View Post
    Neither me nor a whole boatload of people ever got the extension the first time it was promised..I even emailed and asked about it but never got a response..and I have been here since the beginning as well (iptv part) so I'm not holding my breath waiting for it
    Your right some didn't that had only a few days left.. They wanted a weeks credit when there subs were up in less than a weeks time. I do remember that.