Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ftmc

TV Addicted
    OK Flooder good to know. I will give your link a shot. Bulid for spinztv did not work on FTMC for me. Thanks for the clarification, The terminology bit, I am always confused.

TV Addicted
    Floder, you mention go into programs in FTMC, I don't see programs, when trying to to download your link. I have it unzipped to my usb, but having difficulty from there.

you installed FTMC .......... you should have headings that say videos ...music....programs.....system

If you dont see programs go to system..then addons...repositorys ........choose kodi-repository---then programs...look for backup and install....when finished continue with the directions from my other post
    Last edited by floder2; 09-08-2017 at 03:12 AM.

TV Addicted
    OK making some progress. when I go to the part and hit restore, the title says backup - backup folder name, then nothing happens. below gives me the option to cancel, and below that shows (0) items - page (0/0)

did you go to settings in backup first ....like I said .............go the backup in FTMC .......choose settings..... browse by path..you should see your flash drive ......click on the flash drive......then to the right you will see "OK" press that and then press "OK" below...............now go to backup and restore....you will see the contents of your flash drive...choose the folder you downloaded ...if you get a message that says "not same version" disregard it and continue.may take ten minutes "wait" .......when it automatically goes back to backup...its finished......exit out of ftmc by using the exit-power button in ftmc...........restart ftmc....check and see your video addons ...try them out...

TV Addicted
    i go into PROGRAMS....PROGRAM ADDONS...click backup...scroll down to "open settings..now i am in settings backup, highlighted in blue is "general", I scroll down to "browse remote path" there i find the file....ftmc-fix, hit ok, go to the right hit ok, scroll down past, compress archives, backups to keep ( 0 for all), progress display, then press ok. click on back up...scroll down to restore... the click a restore date 08-09-2017 20:21, something loads up in right hand corner, some blue loading bar, done, exit completely out...and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by keegster17 View Post
    i go into PROGRAMS....PROGRAM ADDONS...click backup...scroll down to "open settings..now i am in settings backup, highlighted in blue is "general", I scroll down to "browse remote path" there i find the file....ftmc-fix, hit ok, go to the right hit ok, scroll down past, compress archives, backups to keep ( 0 for all), progress display, then press ok. click on back up...scroll down to restore... the click a restore date 08-09-2017 20:21, something loads up in right hand corner, some blue loading bar, done, exit completely out...and nothing.
    Don't hit ok on the ftmc-fix ...just so you see it is all you want............then go to the right and press the "OK" ....then press the "ok" at the bottom of the page.............now go back into backup and press restore....then you will see the ftmc-fix folder...click OK on it now and .....now it will load for about ten minutes............let it finish the wait correctly out of FTMC........then back into it.......now you should see everything in video addons

TV Addicted
    something is odd. I have tried many times. when i go to restore, i never see a ftmc fix folder, it just does some sort of loading which takes 30 seconds... I can see languages going thru the process with a blue bar, reaches 100% then that is it, but no 10 minutes.

Now you did unzip the ftmc-fix Rar file that you downloaded.......you would end up with a Folder called ftmc-fix .........you have to make sure the PATH in settings is to your flash drive ....in settings don't go into the folder ftmc-fix......just click on the flash drive and leave it at that.............then you must go to the right of page and press the "ok" and again at the bottom of the page.........now go to restore and you should see the ftmc-fix folder.......press that and wait..........
    Last edited by floder2; 09-09-2017 at 05:29 PM.

TV Addicted
    yes I unzipped the file and it is a folder. Maybe I should take the other stuff off my USB? I have a movies and some other stuff. See after I hit restore, I never see the folder?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast