Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No compensation

Junoir Member

No compensation

As stated in the latest update on the maintenance thread, it states we will get an extra week on donations that expire after the 18th of april, well mine expired today and i never got the 7 days. Not to happy.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by scudman View Post
    As stated in the latest update on the maintenance thread, it states we will get an extra week on donations that expire after the 18th of april, well mine expired today and i never got the 7 days. Not to happy.
    Before you get upset let's see if anyone has had the time added. I checked and haven't been either. Anyone else want to check and see if try have had time added yet?

Junoir Member
    No time added for me yet...

Operations Ninja
    give them time to add it...

Operations Ninja
    give them time to add it...Upgrading the server is more important then a extra week as far as im concerned... at the price we pay.scudman just renew, whats a weeks worth of tv to worry about?

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by monty49 View Post
    give them time to add it...Upgrading the server is more important then a extra week as far as im concerned... at the price we pay.scudman just renew, whats a weeks worth of tv to worry about?
    Exactly 👍👍👍 rather have it working then worry about the extra week😉

Junoir Member
    Well I received no compensation and my account expired yesterday - so much for that I guess

ROAMING
    Me got bupkiss too.
    something here

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    let me say this... the client base pressured nfps into offering this extension. In reality it was just a couple days and in them couple days the service was never offline completely.
    NFPS would have a lot of messing around in making everyone happy, and I mean alot of messing around and would be very time consuming.
    I know they maybe should not have offered it to start with but as I said, they were pressured into it and in order to go thru each and everyone well it will be very time consuming on their part and to give you what ? AN extra day ?

Ask yourselves if you think that is fair .. I know my answer is that it not it is not fair to expect compensation for something that was never offline and was something done to improve the service..

NFPS has done things with this service to make it easier and more accessable to everyone. To me that should be enough of a payback, but if yous feel cheated still then contact them and let them know.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    let me say this... the client base pressured nfps into offering this extension. In reality it was just a couple days and in them couple days the service was never offline completely.
    NFPS would have a lot of messing around in making everyone happy, and I mean alot of messing around and would be very time consuming.
    I know they maybe should not have offered it to start with but as I said, they were pressured into it and in order to go thru each and everyone well it will be very time consuming on their part and to give you what ? AN extra day ?

Ask yourselves if you think that is fair .. I know my answer is that it not it is not fair to expect compensation for something that was never offline and was something done to improve the service..

NFPS has done things with this service to make it easier and more accessable to everyone. To me that should be enough of a payback, but if yous feel cheated still then contact them and let them know.
    couldn't have said it better my self . it amount to what .23 cents a day $1.55 a week and yes the hour that would take not worth the trouble at all one or two movies a week the rest is a bonus be happy there always trying to improve the service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast