Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4k TV but i can only go as high as 1080

Purchased one as well and i really like the Kodi Look. Market is ok but could use more addons like Mobdro (My Favorite) lol. Speed is really fast. Love the look and the setup was pretty simple but for some reason i cant seem to change the Display setting. I have a 4k TV but i can only go as high as 1080.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Must be some sorta dual server thing with apps between the two , or something simalar I guess.
    There is no Dreamlink DOL app here, just the MYTV online version 1.04.12-r741
    I had figured it was just a name change because the App does use the stalker MAC prefix
    00:1a:79 which makes it same as the original DOL app in that aspect.
    I own the T1 Plus, and I haven't seems the MY TV Online app in either local market or Aptoide market. The only version I see is DreamOnline (DOL) version 1.9.8. So I've been a bit confused when I saw your post, and the closest thing I saw for that option was in the clairvoyance build which is now the new Underground Build.

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Thanks bro. It works and looks good now if i can figure out the display settings then were good lol.
    What kind of display setting issues are you having?

Quote Originally Posted by zeno View Post
    I own the T1 Plus, and I haven't seems the MY TV Online app in either local market or Aptoide market. The only version I see is DreamOnline (DOL) version 1.9.8. So I've been a bit confused when I saw your post, and the closest thing I saw for that option was in the clairvoyance build which is now the new Underground Build.

What kind of display setting issues are you having?
    When you go to settings, the display shows 1080p but there is no way to change it. I tried both left and right arrows or the ok button and has no effect.

When you go to settings, the display shows 1080p but there is no way to change it. I tried both left and right arrows or the ok button and has no effect.
    I'm not home at the moment to go through the menu, but if optimal settings is checked off I don't think you can change it, however you should be able to change it with the remote with the resolution button, and it will filter through settings. Are you trying to change it to be lower or higher? It will be a couple of hours before I can confirm things on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by zeno View Post
    I'm not home at the moment to go through the menu, but if optimal settings is checked off I don't think you can change it, however you should be able to change it with the remote with the resolution button, and it will filter through settings. Are you trying to change it to be lower or higher? It will be a couple of hours before I can confirm things on screen.
    I have a 4k tv.

Now i am having issues with the remote. I cant seem to do anything but open and close the box, all other functions do nothing. So frustrated.

Seems that the box is not responding. I installed my sons box and the remote works good. Its odd, when it boots up it goes right into the App Rootiptv and the keyboard pops up and i have no control. Is there a way to reset the box?

I have a 4k tv.
    Go to Settings > Display > Optimal Display must be unchecked > Go down to Resolution and Click Ok on the the remote > Chose 2160P xxHz which ever is appropriate for your 4K TV Click Ok. That should you get you going there. I would suggest adjusting your Display Area as well.

Seems that the box is not responding. I installed my sons box and the remote works good. Its odd, when it boots up it goes right into the App Rootiptv and the keyboard pops up and i have no control. Is there a way to reset the box?
    Not that I've tried this, but maybe your son doesn't have DOL installed, but RootIPTV as a primary source hence why it loads.

You could try using the mouse function by pressing the arrow button under the STB power button. then using the center arrows around ok to navigate, or press the blue home button and that should take you right back to the main menu

To reset the box:

Settings > System Info > Factory Reset or DB Reset (not sure what this does)

Hopefully this was helpful

Thanks Zeno. I had to use a mouse to get out. i did a factory reset and now, once i set the IPTV part, when it boots up, it goes right to the IPTV channels and thats where i have no control with the remote.I have no idea how to fix this. i dont want to do another reboot. How can i stop it from going directly to IPTV. I had to delete the DOL because of the straight boot to the IPTV it would not have control of the remote, now all is ok without the IPTV.
    Last edited by theone; 04-20-2017 at 02:42 AM.

No problem at all, happy to hear your back in business.

I had read around here a long time ago that the auto boot into DOL or similar would have been address in an update, but that is generally how the box loads up (T1 logo, Dreamlink logo with sound, Main Menu OSD, time/date adjusts and then it will automatically boot into DOL) once it's boot in and if you want to exit, you just hit the exit button on the controller and confirm by pressing left and then ok, that should bring you to the My Apps menu or back to Main Menu.

So in other words there is currently no fix for the auto boot as of this post, but could be fixed in the rumored upcoming update for both the T1 and T1+ scheduled for early May, but again it's currently a rumor and should be taken with a grain of salt for anyone else reading this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast