Want to change portal url info on mag 254, but it won't let me type anything in

I'm at the portal url address page,and see my portal 1 url ,and my portal 2 url and need to do a quick check by deleting the portal info,and reentering the information. When I hit the keyboard button. The keyboard comes up,but I can't seem to select any portal to type, or delete my info into.The screen just stays brown ,and you can highlight the portal you want to get into to start typing anything into.Is there a key on the keyboard or something that tells it that I want to type something in on the mag 254 url portal box Also since I'm here.How do I get a portal box from 3 yo 8 to come up,so I can try a different portal url in them as well. I can't seem to get a portal 3-8 box to come up, where I type my portal url for those ports. Thanks I'm at the portal url address page,and see my portal 1 url ,and my portal 2 url and need to do a quick check by deleting the portal info,and reentering the information. When I hit the keyboard button. The keyboard comes up,but I can't seem to select any portal to type, or delete my info into.The screen just stays brown ,and you can highlight the portal you want to get into to start typing anything into.Is the

Just checking with others since there has been 95 views,and no answer. Is the reason the portal are in brown right now ,with nothing being able to be typed into them because of the NSPS maintinence. Anybody else having a problem typing anything into the url portal either 1 or 2. Thanks

Warrior
    When you get to the Portals selection page select "SYSTEM SETTINGS" then select "Servers" and then "Portals". That is where you do the editing. If you do not see SYSTEM SETTINGS then you have a modified software and need to speak to whoever set up the box.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Hi, That's normally what I do. My problem is, when I am in the portal 1 and 2 page. Where the portal url are normally in white with the flickering type bar. They are in brown ,not white with no ability to type anything in or delete anything.

Warrior
    Try as I may I cannot produce the same problem as you have on my Mag254, the fields are always editable. You may want to try a "reset settings" or a "clear user date" both on the System Settings page. I am still using r14 as it works fine for me and have seen others with problems with newer versions. You may have to reload the firmware. Good luck.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Hi, I am on the r-14 file as well,since quite a few people were saying the new files were buggy. I will give the reset a try after NFPS is done their upgrade. Thanks for all your help.