HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar

Aaron Hernandez kills himself in prison

Aaron Hernandez comitted suicide in prison Wednesday morning, the Department of Correction said.
    According to a statement for the DOC, the former New England Patriot star was discovered hanging in his cell at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley Massachusetts at approximately 3:05 a.m.
    “Mr. Hernandez was in a single cell in a general population unit,” the statement said. “Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bedsheet that he attached to his cell window. Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items.”
    State Police are investigating and his family has been notified.
    The statement said Hernandez was transported to UMass Leominster, where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. Wednesday.
    Hernandez’s suicide comes five days after he was acquitted of murdering two men in Boston in 2012. However, he was still serving a life without parole sentence for murdering Odin L. Lloyd in North Attleborough in 2013.

Pinball Wizard
    Wow did not see that coming!!

Fire From Within

He seemed relieved that he was acquitted of the two murders, then I guess he realized that he still wasn't getting out anytime soon, like never. I kind of feel sorry for his daughter, but she never knew him anyway. He was 27.

However, OJ is up for parole, and alleged conspirator Ray Lewis is walking around free.

Pinball Wizard
    He is a convicted killer and the only difference between Hernandez and the facebook killer is that Hernandez played football!!I feel sorry for the victims of their crimes.

Good for him.....I knew he could do something right