Junoir Member

How Do I Get My Outer Portal To Work On My Mag 254

Hi I am having trouble getting the outer portal to work with the latest software on my mag 254 after I done a factory reset, I can only get the inner portal the embedded one working not both. Do I need to put anything address wise into the bootstrap and other sections on the portal page, because i'm sure they had info in them before but they are all blank now. Thanks Bonesy

after doing a def. settings(factory default) in the BIOS menu, you need to update and set up your box all over again, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    Hi mate I have followed the guides from the forum after factory reset, I updated to the latest firmware but still not getting the outer portal at all working, not sure what to do now though. Thanks Bonesy

Junoir Member
    Hi when I go into servers on the inner portal there is a more option page, when I go into that it has use DHCP portal on or off, underneath it has DHCP portal: then Bootstrap URL: then Update URL: and then Control channel URL: do I need to put or have anything in these boxes? Could that be why the outer portal is not working because I thought there was something in the boxes before. Thanks Bonesy

I suggest you go to the stickys in this forum and check out BIO's set up guide, thks....
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence