Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Dreamlink T1 Plus - Server Set-up with MAC attached

First thing we need to do is get the MAC address of T1 Plus receiver.
    You can find this either on a stickier found on the underside of the receiver or in the DOL app onboard your T1 Plus.
    With that MAC in hand and your Server credentials, go to your server website and attach the MAC to your Donation/Route activation code.
    Perform an IPTV Reset while at the website as well.

Okay, next we will install the DreamOnline or DOL app, if not already done so.
    You can find this app in your Market.

Once installed, open it and click on the Edit function.
    Here is where we will add the Server Nickname (any name of your chose will do).
    Click on the slot and the Keypad will appear.
    Enter the name.
    Exit to save.

Do not use the OK function that you will see in that server menu to save each entry. If you do and are not finished all the entries, then there will be a server connection error and you will have to start over again with the Nick-name and so on.

Next is the Server URL starting with http://
    Click on the slot and the Keypad will appear.
    Enter the Server URL
    Exit to save.

Check the Credentials box.
    This opens the User ID and the Password slots.

BUT guys, for now....
    Set up the server in the Dreamlink server menu without the username and password added.
    Keep the MAC attached/linked, but do not use the credentials (user and pass), in the Draemlink server setup menu.

It is not needed at present time to use credentials thru the server setup, long as your MAC has been attached to your code.

Once exited and saved the final slot, then we can click on that OK function. But before you do, look over the slot entries one more time to ensure they are correct.
    Okay, click on the OK function found in that server setup menu screen.

You should now see a loading icon with a percentage countdown. Once that is complete, your channels should now appear. If the channel does not pop right in, change the channel till you do get them to pop in.

There is an EPG button on your remote. Use that to bring up the EPG.
    You can scroll up and down while in the EPG, or left or right to see what is on at an earlier time or a later time on any given channel.

While viewing channels you can also simply scroll up or down, or you can use the OK button on the remote to bring up a channel list which will show on the left hand side of the screen.

To bring up VOD or Live TV....
    You can also use the VOD and Group buttons on your RCU to do these functions with.

There are other functions that you can find (favorites and etc...) and fool around with till you get to know how it all works.

Exit out to also get to the DOL screen and choose VOD or Live TV or Settings.

That's it... now it's time to enjoy your LiveTV and VOD channels
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-28-2018 at 09:09 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

For the URL do you keep the http://................. http://p1.iptvprivateserver.tv ...............or just ......... p1.iptvprivateserver.tv

Yup, include the http:// prefix for these T1 Plus setups
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-21-2017 at 07:56 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Where can i get the latest T1 plus box in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by alte View Post
    Where can i get the latest T1 plus box in Canada?
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...t-your-T1-here
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    whear i enter my mac adress

Quote Originally Posted by lakha0528 View Post
    whear i enter my mac adress
    at the service website

check the link below which pretains to you

Rocket
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...for-iptvrocket

NFPS
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...vprivateserver

iptv66
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...als-for-iptv66
    - Frank Zappa

Ok so every step we will have to SAVE
    What is the SAVE on the remote?..Thanks

Update
    When I put the Ip or whatever in the menu I hit exit and I lose whatever I put into the menu.
    Will it work if I hit Exit and then OK?(to save each line I put into the menu?}And hit OK at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyse View Post
    Ok so every step we will have to SAVE
    What is the SAVE on the remote?..Thanks

Update
    When I put the Ip or whatever in the menu I hit exit and I lose whatever I put into the menu.
    Will it work if I hit Exit and then OK?(to save each line I put into the menu?}And hit OK at the end?
    The Exit alone, should be the right one to use to save
    - Frank Zappa

Still having problems with connecting with Rocket

1st Imput Service Address (Rocket}Hit Exit on Remote
    2nd Http://1.iptvrocket.tv,,and then hit Exit on remote
    3rd Click on Certificate (don't use remote for exit}
    4th Put ID numbers in and Password in(still don't use Exit on remote}
    5th Click on OK in the edit service area.

Once all that is done the program starts searching but stops after a min and says problems about my connection.
    What can I be doing wrong?Provider knows my Mac address.Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast