I purchased the DL T1 in November and I am having mix reactions to the box after a couple of months of use.

The DOL on the box is perfect EVERYTHING else is a restriction where android is concerned. I gave up my mag 254 and purchased this box mainly because of the Android OS (I thought android was meant to be opened source). If i need a specific app I have to request and wait until it is added which is not too bad. The most annoying part is the update of apps. For example I use TERRARIUM TV a lot because it is simple to use and they update there app very regularly. Now everytime the app is updated by terrarium you have to send in a request to have Dreamlink update the app. The same goes for other apps, this really annoying. Another limitation of this box is that your Google apps can't be use.

If you are looking for Just a IPTV STB this is a great box. If you are looking for a Android Box this box is not so great and have a lot of restrictions where open source is concerned.

I am now thinking I should have keep my Mag 254 and just purchase a Minix box to use for Android. This just my experience and opinion. Others experience may be different.

PS: I guess I never read enough before purchasing this box