Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    staff edited content

this dreamlink T1 forum area, not buzztv
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-16-2017 at 11:20 PM.

staff edited content

this dreamlink T1 forum area, not buzztv
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-16-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Fire From Within

Mod Note: Please keep to the discussion of the DL T1 and its possible negatives... don't bash the box though, and also be aware that it is discontinued.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, thnx dara ... I was just about to do something about this thread.

All off topic posts have been edited to remove content.
    This is Dreamlink forum guys, and not buxxtv

The Dreamlink T1 best feature is the DOL program. And also it's ease of use and setup.
    It also came out with a new processor which is reported to work much faster when using the user interface.

It's Android version is outdated with it's KitKat onboard and that is its only downfall really.
    This box was built with IPTV services in mind over any Kodi services and is why the DOL is one of the best middlware versions out there at this time.

C/P
    The newly designed processor the Hisilicon Quad-core is the first of its kind; it is able to process commands at an incredible short amount of time. Additionally, when the processor is combined with the supreme Ultra-HD video card, the results are astonishing. It is capable of loading picture and sound simultaneously and faster than any other IPTV receiver, as well as, support 3D movie files.

Dreamonline is the platform over which T1 runs, so users can add any IPTV servers as desired.

Nothing about the looks of the new Dreamlink T1 Android IPTV set top box has been left to fate. The case elegancy of the Dreamlink T1 is eye appealing and it looks classy. Other receivers loose performance once their CPU starts to heat up; not being this the case of the T’1. The cover’s stylish design allows the heart of the device to be maintained at a normal temperature constantly.

This simple device is very easy to set up, this is why we can guarantee is user friendly. The instructions are clear and without complicated steps, even a 100-year-old can do it without any problem. Its system will take less than 1 minute to be up and running. It also updates itself regularly, so you do not have to worry about keeping your box up-to-date.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

If they would just open it up so I could sideload my own apps I'd be thrilled.

TV Addicted
    Think we should close this one up as with the latest update all of Ops original gripes have been made possible

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    Think we should close this one up as with the latest update all of Ops original gripes have been made possible
    Well, not exactly. Google Play is not native to the T1; I haven't seen any reports of anyone successfully installing it.

Junoir Member
    the T1 was good for a paid iptv service but is so outdated in a short time. Was very expensive and never worth even half of what I paid (new)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12