Junoir Member

Donation Checker- "Forgot your Donation?" "Generate New One"

Greetings all. Could anyone explain why when I use my (active) donation number to access the Donation Checker, the result in the donation:# field includes "Forgot your Donation" /Generate New One"? I want to transfer my donation to another stb but I'm unsure what the implications might be. I am hesitant given the existing MAG 254 anomalies. Would appreciate any help or clarity. Thanks

Fire From Within

If you have the correct order number and donation number, ignore the "Forgot your Donation" link. That link is for those who didn't remember the donation number but do have their order number.

I don't see Generate New One in the donation checker.
    Last edited by dara; 04-14-2017 at 07:48 PM.

I did see it and thought they must want me to change it so I did. I can log into the service, but I can't log into the donation checker. It keeps telling me that my information is incorrect.
    I sent an email a few days ago but haven't heard back from them. If I need to reset my IPTV I won't be able to. I hope they fix it soon.

It didn't say "Forgot your donation" it just said "Change your donation number", so I thought they were telling me to. I tried my original as well and it won't work either.

I know some people who tried to change their donation number and they never got a new one....I think that part of donation checker is not working and needs to be fixed

Banned
    When these new things are introduced why there is no explanation as to how they should be used, i am also seeing this in my donation checker. i have ignored it but peeps are getting in to trouble because they are using it out of curiosity.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    recheck your Order number thru the Status option. You may have a different Donation number given.

Check that, because I have seen a new number generated and then that new generated number was changed without us knowing. Looking back at the code was how we noticed.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-14-2017 at 11:01 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I wrote to Papiao because I changed my donation number (I thought they were telling me to in the checker), but now I can't log into the donation checker with the new number. I heard back from them and they asked me to send a picture of my box...that didn't make much sense since it's a FireTV. I wrote back with my MAC at their request but still can't log in. I think it's a language thing, but I don't know how to explain it any better.

"The information provided is incorrect please try again." is the only message I get on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    recheck your Order number thru the Status option. You may have a different Donation number given.

Check that, because I have seen a new number generated and then that new generated number was changed without us knowing. Looking back at the code was how we noticed.

left click my name and send me a message with your order numbers and your email and the MAC would not hurt either
    I can help.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-17-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    - Ren

Okay, I found your order thru your email that you signed on site here with .
    I did not get a message from you so I took the initiative , hope you do not mind
    Anyway, I sent you a message with the goods.

I did try it too and logged in successfully.
    The first and last digits in that donation number are in fact Capital letter O and not zeros , could be that was the error.
    - Ren