Junoir Member

Dreamlink T1 PLus scheduled recording

Hi folks! Anyone have an idea on when Dreamlink will release their update to support scheduled recording? I am waiting on this function to buy the box but will not until I have a confirmation it is supported. I've read on the web that should be implemented in a future update. If that is true, does someone know when it is supposed to happen?

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Brest regards!

TV Addicted
    There is no ETA yet, as per my source it should be out some time by the end of next week.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Junoir Member
    Hi aditaya12, thanks for your answer. Do you personally own a T1 plus? If yes, could you test the scheduled recording functionality when it'll be released and get back to me on the result? That'd be awesome!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rickside View Post
    Hi aditaya12, thanks for your answer. Do you personally own a T1 plus? If yes, could you test the scheduled recording functionality when it'll be released and get back to me on the result? That'd be awesome!
    Sure that's not a prob at all... I will let you know after testing as soon as new update is out

Yes I personally own T1 Plus
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Junoir Member
    So if I understand what your saying as I just got mine today you can only record the channel you are actually watching but no scheduling at this time?

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by porkenstein View Post
    So if I understand what your saying as I just got mine today you can only record the channel you are actually watching but no scheduling at this time?
    That is correct

Cool Still trying to understand

Recording a channel or particular show should not have anything at all to do with the server / provider. It is just like watching the program. AS long as the donation was not violated by doing 2 channels at once or something like that, there should be no issue at the server end. Now, that being said, the guy doing the recording also has to understand if the server has a issue while he is recording then his recording may be screwed up. Should be as simple as that.

Am I missing something? Is it more complicated than that or is it me?

Now, the technical issues to actually record the clear video/audio is anything but simple. However, that's what you hire slick software guys for.

JMHO

I wonder what has happened to this... It's been couple months since the "planned", heck it's been almost 1/2 year since this thing was released, yet we still have no scheduled recording ...

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tkk1 View Post
    I wonder what has happened to this... It's been couple months since the "planned", heck it's been almost 1/2 year since this thing was released, yet we still have no scheduled recording ...
    IKR this is like my number 1 missing feature

two more weeks, they will update scheduled recording
    I gather darkness to please me...