Constant resetting

I'm having this issue with having to reset my IPTV daily and even more. Sometimes 6 or 7 times a day just to keep going. A lot of my customers are having the same issue. Constantly resetting. Anyone know what's going on? Kodi 16.1 with PVR Stalker on a 16 gb Shield

Same here since yesterday.

TV Addicted
    Mine has been doing the same thing for a few days.They say they are shutting things down on the 17 th of the month for 36 hrs. But have no idea what is going on now.
    No one will step up and say what the H is going on. Dotsadie

TV Addicted
    it must be something person specific as system tested and working very well for a few weeks now with kodi krypton 17.1/couch potato on an android box 3g/32gb, guide working as well with yahyabell, not sure why some are having issues but there are so many factors that could cause problems from set-up, internet, vpn, portal, box, method (mac, playlist)...too many variables to consider, have read mag users are experiencing the re-boot issue more than others

Once I removed the advanced settings in the pvr it seems to clear up the issue. Remove Token, Serial Number, signature, device ID 1 and 2. Make sure they're clear and do a reset. So far no more issues on the resetting constantly.

Junoir Member
    hello I just purchased a shield and cannot get to setting in STB Emulator pro, has anyone installed this on shield and if so can someone please help me with detailed instructions? anyone help is greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by josemald View Post
    hello I just purchased a shield and cannot get to setting in STB Emulator pro, has anyone installed this on shield and if so can someone please help me with detailed instructions? anyone help is greatly appreciated
    Heard that smart iptv emulator is working good with Nvidia ....go to googleplay and download it........trial version...............think its 1.99 for the pro version

TV Addicted
    Has anyone else tried what Masonstorm45 suggests in post #5? I had such a godawful time getting stalker set up that I hate to mess with the setting as it is "working" now but the constant rebooting is really tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by aland4040 View Post
    Has anyone else tried what Masonstorm45 suggests in post #5? I had such a godawful time getting stalker set up that I hate to mess with the setting as it is "working" now but the constant rebooting is really tiresome.
    Removing everything except the donation (and MAC if not using playlist) does in fact, clear this problem up. However, there seems to be many channels that are just dead now since the maintenance. I have not had to do a reset after removing the additional data. I believe Dara mentioned this would help several weeks ago. Go for it.

TV Addicted
    Did as instructed and my stalker is working, Ill have to watch for awhile to see if it helps but Im amazed that its working so Ill settle for that just now. Thanks