checked ntsc ,pal 720p setting and now it wont load portal it goes to black screen

Hi,I read the forums here ,and one poster said to check your video setting to make sure it was correct. I switched to one setting and hit ok and it loaded everything a lot bigger than normal including the yellow loading bar. When it loaded everything was too big ,and when I checked for the place where you select all to get all your channels it wasn't there to be selected,So I went back to what I thought was the original setting I was on .Now when I pull the plug to rest it where it goes to loading and then loading portal. It shows it is loading ,and never goes into the second stage where it says loading portal,and then the yellow bar loading. It now just goes from loading ,and then after a short bit it just shows a black screen on the tv. This was the only setting I touched. What do I need to do to get it to go back to the full loading phase. It won't let me in to adjust the setting back. Just loading ,then black screen. Thanks

For any of you wondering how to solve this. I ended up having to unhook my mag 254 box ,and hook it directly up to my computer screen monitor. After that I was able to see the screen,and was able to unplug and plug it back in ,and get the channels to load again. After that I went back into the video settings, and it was definitely on the wrong setting. I set it back ,and reloaded it ,and I was able to move it back over to the tv room and have it show up on my tv this time. What happened to me was there are two 720 settings, and I chose the wrong one. Safe to say I won't be fucking around with those setting again.It made for a no sleep night,since I couldn,t sleep trying to figure out how to fix it. Hopefully the connection problem unplug,plug back in problem will be totally fixed soon,Since this is why I decided to try that since one member said to check it,since it may help. I consider myself lucky,Since I was expecting a full factory reset.