Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

channels freeze and quit

I am having some problems with my service. I have had two donations start to give some problems lately. Both are Kodi on RPI2&3 with 17.1. I am using the m3u list with simple client as well as the iptv xtream addon. I have found that after about 5-20 minutes of watching any channel they freeze and close out. This happens on both donations as well as in iptv simple with the m3u and the xtream codes addon. This has been unwatchable for me for at least three days. two different physical locations as well. speed is not an issue as I have had this service for a while and never had any problems like this before. Is this a maintenance issue? Any help is appreciated.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    is not part of server maintenance, nope.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Are there clones / people ripping off this service again? May be overloaded? I just checked my speeds at this location and they are fine 65 up 5 down. I will reboot my internet equipment firewall / router and see if this makes any difference. I have had this freeze / close channel four times so far this last hour. I have not updated my kodi since I installed 17.1 a couple months ago and have not had these issues.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    Are there clones / people ripping off this service again? May be overloaded? I just checked my speeds at this location and they are fine 65 up 5 down. I will reboot my internet equipment firewall / router and see if this makes any difference. I have had this freeze / close channel four times so far this last hour. I have not updated my kodi since I installed 17.1 a couple months ago and have not had these issues.
    could be the service adjusting things. I can not say thou.
    Do your tests and let us know
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

ok rebooted we will see I will be here a couple of hours more and I will let it play. If this does keep freezing / exiting channels I will try in VLC player next.

so... I have rebooted my router / firewall and did some speed tests, Everything seems fine with the connection. however I have dropped the channel five times in the last hour after the reboot. I am now trying in VLC with the same m3u. so far no dropping / freezing. may be an issue with kodi but kodi ran fine for a couple months up until this last weekend?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    so... I have rebooted my router / firewall and did some speed tests, Everything seems fine with the connection. however I have dropped the channel five times in the last hour after the reboot. I am now trying in VLC with the same m3u. so far no dropping / freezing. may be an issue with kodi but kodi ran fine for a couple months up until this last weekend?
    I am using Kodi 17.1 with stalker client and it is not working good. I hope is it the service issue and get it fixed soon.
    It was working fine but all of a sudden picture is not smooth. mostly south american channels are having problem.
    Last edited by hotwarmguy; 04-13-2017 at 03:43 AM.
    something here

Ok so I am still having the same issues with both donations at both locations. it is unwatchable. Is this maintenance or server overload, I know the HD channels require more bandwidth but someone should have planed for that. let me know what I can do to fix this

Warrior
    hi to all there is no prblem with server if you have a mag254 it runs good, the problem is with the list the list is not a m3u like it is post the links come out as .ts =
    (transporter stream) went the segment change on vlc, simple client, extream code, ect the channel stop even if you try to use a .ts downloader to help the link it stop
    maybe the team not test this part but they may come with a good and real m3u or m3u8 list

good testing for all

I will then test with out m3u playlist. I will load up my mac in the donation checker and see if the problems persists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast