Thread: avov 4

avov 4

could someone help me I want to install Netflix app on my box and I am lost any help would be much appreciated.

tester
    - Download the apk of the app that you need from the internet (you can do that directly via the browser or using your PC and a USB drive or memory card, ...), there is a lot of websites to get that or you can copy it from any rooted android device.

2 - After installing kodi, run it, go to "Programs" >> "Android apps" (here you will get all the installed apps in your box) >> "Settings" (here you will get the settings window of android), then "Security and restrictions" then turn "unknown sources" to "on", and "verify apps" and "restricted profile" to "off".

3 - Then back to kodi >> "Programs" >> "Android apps" but this time go to "AppInstaller" (the app which we will use to install apks), then select your source (local disk, memory card, usb drive), the app will search all available apks, then you have just to pick (check it at the right, don't click) the one that you want to install and on the menu at the top right, click "install

Thanks Greg

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    - Download the apk of the app that you need from the internet (you can do that directly via the browser or using your PC and a USB drive or memory card, ...), there is a lot of websites to get that or you can copy it from any rooted android device.

2 - After installing kodi, run it, go to "Programs" >> "Android apps" (here you will get all the installed apps in your box) >> "Settings" (here you will get the settings window of android), then "Security and restrictions" then turn "unknown sources" to "on", and "verify apps" and "restricted profile" to "off".

3 - Then back to kodi >> "Programs" >> "Android apps" but this time go to "AppInstaller" (the app which we will use to install apks), then select your source (local disk, memory card, usb drive), the app will search all available apks, then you have just to pick (check it at the right, don't click) the one that you want to install and on the menu at the top right, click "install
    thanks for the tip
    it does install the apk but will not show in My Apps how can i make the new .apk programs to appear in my apps section
    thank you in advance for your replay