Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAG 256 issues

Quote Originally Posted by rajakhan1 View Post
    I have Mag 256 W1 with Iptv provider NO, when my portal load i cant see channel list but when i manually press channel number from remote i can see channel is working but no channel list when i press home button, only way to watch by pressing channel number manually by remote. I used other provider portal and there is no issue like that but when i contact my service provider NO he said he have no issue on his side coz other user with Mag 256 / 254 have no issue like that, any solution.
    I try to Reset Box by BIOS , by Inner port , Cleaner cache dada. please let me know if any solution.

Dude you're gonna get banned. Double posting is frowned upon. And naming other providers is NOT ALLOWED.

READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by veronicas View Post
    Dude you're gonna get banned. Double posting is frowned upon. And naming other providers is NOT ALLOWED.

READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING
    post deleted for couple reasons.
    Hyjacking and also disscussing other iptv providers.
    thnx veronicas
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I did not mention any provider name, i just mention the problem.

I have brand new mag256, and it is not updating the firmware, so I like to know what is the exact name of the firmware to download on usb then install on mag256 via usb.

please let me know the name of the file with extension, and the procedure to load on mag256,

I already make a folder on usb mag256, but which file I have to put, let me know...

thanks

Code:
    https://wiki.infomir.eu/
    Code:
    https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/stb-webkit/mag256-257
    Code:
    http://soft.infomir.com.ua/mag256/release/
    first link leads to second link, which leads to third link

The third link will have the current and older releases available for that 256 model (the dates will show you which is newest).
    There will be a readme txt included with each version release (click on the version you want to open for viewing)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I used the third link but Which file do I use to update my mag256? When I select the different date releases, there are more files to choose from, which one do I use to update?
    I tried every file possible but when Updating, the update status says undefined, can you explain me the step by step procedure?

Also when I do auto update, it doesn't work and freezes at 0%
    How do I fix this?
    My connection is hundred percent working, but I don't know the reason for why auto update is not working?
    That is the reason why I tried updating by USB

2.20.03/19-Jul-2017 ... is the newest
    Check the second link and there is a redirect there that will lead you to a how to for USB loading.
    It is the imageupdate file that you want.
    Code:
    https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/stb-webkit/mag256-257/update-firmware
    - Frank Zappa

hi there, Thanks a lot for your help, it is loading on my Box, is fine,
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tester2 View Post
    hi there, Thanks a lot for your help, it is loading on my Box, is fine,
    Thanks
    good to hear
    thnx
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I am in need of help. I set my mag 256 box up and as soon as I click restart portal the screen goes black and the set turns off. Can someone help with this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast