I have bought this box about a week ago and while it is not perfect or completely stable, I am quite enjoying the experience overall!
However I have found some issues and would like to describe them here to see if someone else is experiencing the same.

- The most annoying is when an iptv subscription expires and I'm in Stalker, there is no way to exit Stalker other than unplug power. The menu that would allow you to exit/reboot within Stalker doesn't show up and I'm presented with a black screen!

- There is a second issue when an iptv subscription expires. When running Stalker with a new subscription, the volume is reset to 40~50% every time! That's very annoying when I have already configured the MAG remote control volume buttons to control the TV volume...

- Auto-framerate when enabled, is fine when watching channel fullscreen however when going back to channel list, it shows the list in just half-screen!
BTW, when this option is disabled, what kind of problems are supposed to show when watching a 24Hz channel?

Will update this thread if I find other issues.