Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why

Why

I don't understand why we always have problems on the weekends. Everything's locking up . no matter what channel it is can't watch anything it's completely unwatchable. This is been going on for a while so my question is straightforward. Is this ever going to be resolved? I got a VPN thinking it was the internet provider period And yet here we go again

pot?
    You are the only one reporting an issue, if it has been doing this all day the forum would be flooded with complaints. Is there any possibility that something has changed on your end? I have been using NFPS all day with zero issues.
    What's your setup and how are you accessing the streams?

Amazon Fire TV with emulator

I tried running lks tried running mxpro resetting the Box resetting router clearing out the cache restarting my VPN tried running without the VPN I'm not using rendering .on lks I tried using unlimited cash. I am at a complete loss

pot?
    Try using the playlist instead of the emulator. Many have said that fixed there issues with freezing and buffering.

Can you please send me the link so I can learn how to do that please

Here's what I don't understand when I first started .I started with an avov box because everyone said that was the way to go. But there was nothing but freezing with that box so then everyone said try a better box with Kodi so I did. that that only work for a little while , it was suggested that the emulator was the best way to go so I went out and bought a firebox and put the emulator on it .again that only work for a little while. Someone suggested get a VPN I did that again it only worked for a little while.. so I'm willing to try this one more thing. but I'm starting to see a pattern here it seems like no matter what is used it only seems to work for a little while to me that's pointless. It seems to me that we are chasing their own tails where is the permanent solution. I will try this last thing if it doesn't work I'm completely done until a permanent solution is found this is beyond frustrating. I find it hard to believe that there is it a way to fix all the problems that we've been having.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    MAin reason why they have added this new m3u method is because ever since the beginning of this iptv service, they have received requests for this. Those requests never stopped.
    Playlist, m3u opens up a whole world of possibilities that can be done with your code or codes.

STB Emulation was recomended because at the time that was all there was unless you had a dedicated box, like a Mag or an Avov.
    That emulator was created so people did not have to run out and buy a new box, one of these boxes, in order to use the service.

People should never recomend on what another person should use because there is always back lash about it somewhere or sometime, eventually.
    I try to never do that personally.
    The service has always stuck by their main recomendation and that is the Mag receiver with built in Stalker Middleware (no Kodi)

My first was a Mag 254 and it still is working fine, thru Stalker Middleware
    My second box which was an avov is still working fine thru TvOnline Stalker Middleware application.
    Then more avovs and then the dreamlink T1 .... which all are working fine to this day.

Still working...
    -Mag 254 thru Middleware or thru m3u Playlists - check
    -Avovs thru TvOnline Stalker Middleware and thru Simple iptv Playlists - check
    -Dreamlink T6 - thru at first the STB emulator and then later thru Kodi and Playlist Loader - check (but it's days are numbered)
    -Dreamlink T1 - thru dreamOnline Stalker Middleware application - check
    -All the Playlist methods thru multiple boxes and thru my Laptop - check
    -Have used Stalker applications thru Kodi and other android boxes, but never really liked that method much and I always seem to come back to my Mag for iptv services - check

I understand the frustration. I also unddertsand that this should not be that difficult.
    I am just giving my view on what has been experienced here, over the few years that NFPS has switched to iptv service.

Do not ever count out that some issues are not service related and could very well be ISP related or networking related.
    Not saying that the service is perfect, cause it is not.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-09-2017 at 02:14 AM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I can appreciate what you're saying the last thing I tried was. The emulator and it ran perfect for a long time . I've been checking for throttling on my end from my ISP I've been doing speed test and I also have a VPN. However if nothing's changed then shouldn't it stay the same?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast