Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why

Junoir Member
    Try using the playlist instead of the emulator. Many have said that fixed there issues with freezing and buffering.

Ministry of Defence
    I don't understand why ppl will say they have a vpn cause there internet sucks yet blame the service smh

Theres absoloutely 0 reason to be using a vpn except if you are being throttled or you wear a tinfoil hat too
    Last edited by stoner420; 04-21-2017 at 04:23 AM.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi14 View Post
    Try using the playlist instead of the emulator. Many have said that fixed there issues with freezing and buffering.
    That is exactly what I did! The STB emu was freezing and buffering and my other setup that was not using the STB emu and had no issues. I switched over to the playlist and have had zero issues that the STB emu was giving me.

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    That is exactly what I did! The STB emu was freezing and buffering and my other setup that was not using the STB emu and had no issues. I switched over to the playlist and have had zero issues that the STB emu was giving me.
    Yeah I switched over to the playlist for a while and at 1st really enjoyed it especially the ability to record but it was short lived due to freezing. I switched back to kodi/stalker which for me is much better. I do miss not being able to record, but having my remote back is nice as well. The only thing I have yet to try is iks which is now making me seriously think if I really want to have to learn and invest in yet another setup configuration that may or may not produce better results. Recently bought a fake/cloned T6 and am in no hurry to relive the events that played out. This would be so much easier if we had a direct program, addon or app for the service to assist with all the confusion over what device works best. Hardware issues are much easier to workout in my opinion then having to deal with both.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jub4life View Post
    Yeah I switched over to the playlist for a while and at 1st really enjoyed it especially the ability to record but it was short lived due to freezing. I switched back to kodi/stalker which for me is much better. I do miss not being able to record, but having my remote back is nice as well. The only thing I have yet to try is iks which is now making me seriously think if I really want to have to learn and invest in yet another setup configuration that may or may not produce better results. Recently bought a fake/cloned T6 and am in no hurry to relive the events that played out. This would be so much easier if we had a direct program, addon or app for the service to assist with all the confusion over what device works best. Hardware issues are much easier to workout in my opinion then having to deal with both.
    Unfortunately from what I have been reading in the past few years IKS goes up and down quite a bit. Also there is a few other things the providers are doing to get rid of it for good.. So before you spend a good chuck of change on it definitely be sure to read up on it so you don't get something that won't be more than a door stop at some point 😉

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123