Yes sir quite the day trying to set up my avov with nfps i keep getting box blocked by server contact them, and now I reset my iptv too many times at the papiao.is site trying to get it working and i cant log in no more for 24 hrs, lol and the last thing i done was changed my mac address to a fake one then was gonna try putting the real one back in like somebody on here said they had done to get theirs working, so now its stuck on the fake mac address and cant do nothing for 24 hrs lol. I was hoping it was gonna be as easy as my other server i have i just put there info in merged my mac with their server and it connected and loaded right away but i guess nfps isnt the same case lol seems to be alot of folks having box blocked by server issues with them, especially with the avov and mag boxes. I'm Hoping i may hear something back from the nfps service provider I ask for a portal change but never heard back from them as of yet and even then if they do that today i have to ask them to change my mac address back to the real one after they answer my first email so probably gonna be a day or so before i can get it staightened out now for sure. Wish i had know there was a daily limit on the check donation page i would have kept track of them.