Probation
    yes i do and I already love it and found it 30 seconds ago

desperate for help please!!

Hi everyone.. I'm a new subscriber to xxxxxx my friends have had better luck than me, i keep getting issues with STB emulator pro 0.9.05 (updated from 0.9.03) the stb either crashes and says "stb emulator pro has stopped" and never opens again, or it will randomly load blank pages in the guide where the channels are listed but no actual channels available yet it says the total recordings/aka channels and will be down for a while and then suddenly back up. i've checked the mac address and it's a 79 instead of 78 but i'm confused because the mag 254 is the option selected in stb emu pro STB configuration settings, and the post i saw somewhere i wrote down 78 for stb emu but it says mag 79 and i cant find it through my history now...., i've double checked with the xxxx reseller and he's pretty much useless. he had originally sent me a xxxxxx2.2 software and the one i found here was 14.2 but of course the one i found here is denying superuser permissions i believe the error said and not opening... will the 78 instead of 79 mac address help with my stb emulator pro issues or am i stuck waiting until the next stb emu pro release and pray it works? i'm on a rooted android box called the x92 pro 3gb ram s912 cpu t820mp3 gpu....

of course i bought a box for me and a box for my mom and had her cancel cable as the seller promised no downtime and no buffering. when it's working on either xxxx or the stb emu pro it works great (much prefer the guide in the stb emu pro!!!)

sorry for the long winded post but any setup tips for making stb emulator pro work properly AND a working recently updated xxxxx apk that doesnt give me the super user error would be amazing. searching for the xxxx apk brought me to hundreds of scams and popups and hijacked pages and hours of wasted time, its 2pm and i havent slept yet as i've been trying to fix this by researching. when i initially found the updated xxxxx it worked and i forgot to make a backup and even the reseller asked if i could send it to him but now it's gone (probably cut instead of copy) and so is the bookmarked page i had for it.

so to recap if anyone can either help get past the superuser denied access errors for xxxx 14.2 found on this site on rooted android 6.0.1 with 3gb ram and decent specs for an android box. i'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.

also i saw someone post xxxxxportal url, is this the free version of xxxx with ads or is it just a different server forxxxxx?

does anyone have any info on the free xxxxxx apk and/or portal url and stb emu pro settings?

at this point changing to a new provider wouldn't be an option as i have already subscribed to this on my mom's box for 6 months and we're about a month in so far.

i know i have to do a mac address change when switching software. i'm usually the tech guy but am really getting the runaround for software downloads and recommended settings...

Please give me some greatly appreciated guidance folks. thanks very much in advance!!!!
    Last edited by big dady; 04-06-2017 at 09:19 PM. Reason: other provider

Sorry we only support NFPS, Rocket and IPTV66.
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life