Down Are we down... I am

Running IPTV Stalker Lite Plus... Portal p2.iptprivateserver.tv.,.. Server NFPS 3. First ting I noticed is I was running on NFPS 5, and it is now changed to NFPS 3.
    When trying to load most channels I am getting a VERY LONG DOC error message. Tried to do an IPTV reset, but it just hangs and fails.
    Tried to change portals and got error saying portal change failed, there is not an available server.

I just checked the papaio site and now it says Portal is N/A
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 04-05-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    Running IPTV Stalker Lite Plus... Portal p2.iptprivateserver.tv.,.. Server NFPS 5. First ting I noticed is I was running on NFPS 5, and it is now changed to NFPS 3.
    When trying to load most channels I am getting a VERY LONG error message. Tried to do an IPTV reset, but it just hangs and fails.
    Tried to change portals and got error saying portal change failed, there is not an available server.
    I think we are down............Both my donations are down this morning as well and when trying to do an IPTV reset the site just hangs and fails the same .

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    Running IPTV Stalker Lite Plus... Portal p2.iptprivateserver.tv.,.. Server NFPS 5. First ting I noticed is I was running on NFPS 5, and it is now changed to NFPS 3.
    When trying to load most channels I am getting a VERY LONG error message. Tried to do an IPTV reset, but it just hangs and fails.
    The server does seem to be down ATM but...

If you read the announcements and stickys you'll find that IPTV Stalker and all variants no longer work!
    There is a new url hxxp.p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html for everyone with NFPS.
    IPTV Stalker has been replaced with Potato TV.

The papiao website has been having issues since yesterday and won't let you do any resets. Keep checking back; hopefully it will be working again soon.
    Last edited by expatter; 04-05-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    The server does seem to be down ATM but...

If you read the announcements and stickys you'll find that IPTV Stalker and all variants no longer work! There is a new url hxxp.p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html for everyone with NFPS. IPTV Stalker has been replaced with Potato TV.

The papiao website has been having issues since yesterday and won't let you do any resets. Keep checking back; hopefully it will be working again soon.

I upgraded the day after the Nfps update to hxxp.p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html and all was good until this morning. Both donations were down. The papiao website showed that my portal was changed to p2 iptvprivateserver and wasnt aware of it until logging in..... All I did was change to the p2 url server in stalker client and all is good now.

seems to be working great here
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Have 4 subs and the ones on p2 are down p1 working just fine. Cannot reset the p2s and do not want to mess with the working ones

TV Addicted
    Same, p2 issues, changed the url, but immediate client error. IPTV Reset did nothing, worked fine on p1 before being moved over.